Gordonsville Basketball

yankees31

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gville boys played a well rounded game against Macon Co Tuesday night and held on for the win. Seemed like everyone that played really contributed to the win. Total team effort Great game to watch!!!!Good luck Friday against Dekalb They will have alot of speed I am sure . And good 3point shooting. They always do.They are a well coached team but so is Gville.

Gville will have to have a total team effort again to get a W tomorrow night. DC is always tough and are always coached well. The Gville band will be playing in the gym tomorrow night, I believe it is the first time they have ever played at a basketball game. I know as a player I and my teammates enjoyed having our band play as it made the atmosphere seem better. I hope this will help get things a little more electric in the Jungle! Good luck Tigers and Tigerettes!

gville is overated there best player is a football player in a basketball uniform i mean who else they got besides the big guy there guards are not impressive at all

yeah i believe its more like they are underrated.. the record dont tell people anything.. but FCA suppose to be the top team and the got thumped by westmorland.. red boilin is playin good right now and gville has been playing good but not the best.. there gaurds are actually pretty good.. 2 of them anyways.. if there team gets hot im telling you that they will be in the run for the district title so keep thinkgin how u want.. they play red boilin tomorrow, first game in district we will see how it shapes up..