Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace can not and will not be able to hang with CAK. Irregardless of the timing of this game, CAK is a much better team, a much better program, has much better coaches, and has much better players. You can play this game anytime of the season and CAK will dominate.

This should NEVER have been posted!! Grace fans, I apologize for these comments.

This should NEVER have been posted!! Grace fans, I apologize for these comments.

In the words of Michael Jordan, who I assume we all respect and can appreciate how great he truly was, "You have to be at least a little cocky to be great." I don't apologize for what I said. I believe CAK will dominate and would at any point in the season this year or last. I'm tired of Grace fans blaming it on the timing of the season or anything else. If you look back at the stats of the game last year, CAK had more penalty yards than Grace did total yards. Grace's KO return for the TD was off a penalized kickoff setting it further back (not to take away from the run, it was a good run). Their O-Line simply got manhandled. A CAK WR dropped multiple receptions of over 35 yards. They poured sewage on our sidelines before the game. Also the refs commented how Grace was much dirtier (no pun intended) than CAK, both verbally and physically. As someone who has been a part of this program since the beginning, I would compare Grace to Greenback, just not nearly as capable of beating us. I do not apologize for my comments. We will see you next week and the scoreboard will once again show CAK is a better team.

In the words of Michael Jordan, who I assume we all respect and can appreciate how great he truly was, "You have to be at least a little cocky to be great." I don't apologize for what I said. I believe CAK will dominate and would at any point in the season this year or last. I'm tired of Grace fans blaming it on the timing of the season or anything else. If you look back at the stats of the game last year, CAK had more penalty yards than Grace did total yards. Grace's KO return for the TD was off a penalized kickoff setting it further back (not to take away from the run, it was a good run). Their O-Line simply got manhandled. A CAK WR dropped multiple receptions of over 35 yards. They poured sewage on our sidelines before the game. Also the refs commented how Grace was much dirtier (no pun intended) than CAK, both verbally and physically. As someone who has been a part of this program since the beginning, I would compare Grace to Greenback, just not nearly as capable of beating us. I do not apologize for my comments. We will see you next week and the scoreboard will once again show CAK is a better team.

we at greenback take offense to your comment about grace being compared to greenback,we have always ran a clean respectable program,notn to mention when you where at our level we handled you all quite easily also,but back to you comparison,you my friend are no football fan,we have a ton of tradition of being one of the best single a football teams in TN.we always treated you guys with respect,now please give us the same!we in no ways should ever be catagorized with the Grace Cheating Academy!we have a total of 270 kids in our school and we use our kids not all of knox and anderson county.thx have a good season!

we at greenback take offense to your comment about grace being compared to greenback,we have always ran a clean respectable program,notn to mention when you where at our level we handled you all quite easily also,but back to you comparison,you my friend are no football fan,we have a ton of tradition of being one of the best single a football teams in TN.we always treated you guys with respect,now please give us the same!we in no ways should ever be catagorized with the Grace Cheating Academy!we have a total of 270 kids in our school and we use our kids not all of knox and anderson county.thx have a good season!

I didn't mean to disrespect Greenback, i did always love games there. In fact yall had our number for the first few games. I do realize that comparing yall to Grace was definitely an inaccurate comparison. I was saying that yall were dirty, but good. When in fact it was only maybe 2 guys i would consider dirty, but then again what team doesnt have at least one dirty player? But i will say Grace has a lot larger percentage of dirty players. And you're correct your kids do come from Greenback. Best of luck to you this season.

I didn't mean to disrespect Greenback, i did always love games there. In fact yall had our number for the first few games. I do realize that comparing yall to Grace was definitely an inaccurate comparison. I was saying that yall were dirty, but good. When in fact it was only maybe 2 guys i would consider dirty, but then again what team doesnt have at least one dirty player? But i will say Grace has a lot larger percentage of dirty players. And you're correct your kids do come from Greenback. Best of luck to you this season.

These message boards arent to point fingers at "dirty" teams. CAK and Greenback have nothing to do with each other and this is Grace's thread. I dont know who you are, but your comments about Grace and Greenback are out of line and unneccessary. Hopefully you're from another school besides CAK that goes by "warriors" because you arent representing us very well

These message boards arent to point fingers at "dirty" teams. CAK and Greenback have nothing to do with each other and this is Grace's thread. I dont know who you are, but your comments about Grace and Greenback are out of line and unneccessary. Hopefully you're from another school besides CAK that goes by "warriors" because you arent representing us very well

My my, little grasshopper is growing up. Nice leadership oh wise one. :thumb:

My my, little grasshopper is growing up. Nice leadership oh wise one. :thumb:

Well the jamboree vs Carter was interesting..Defense looked good vs some sets and not so good vs others, some players in new positions are still adjusting..On offense our QB is still getting his feet under him. Waters had a great Run aft Catch for a score but it was called back due to a penalty..Hope that doesn't carry forward..I think overall we look fine...Not mid-season sharp or overly powerful but we are fairly solid...2 strengths..D-Line and young linebackers looked good...2 potential developmental needs..QB development in passing game and Kicking game. Let's get behind the team vs CAK Thurs..CAK, as I have posted before, will be a difficult game for us to win..We have to protect the QB better than we did last year and get some pressure up front..Most of all..to have a chance we can't have the undisciplined mistakes and penalties that hurt us vs S. Pitt and Gibbs etc last season..I respect CAK but we do have a chance if we play without mistakes and turnovers.

Well the jamboree vs Carter was interesting..Defense looked good vs some sets and not so good vs others, some players in new positions are still adjusting..On offense our QB is still getting his feet under him. Waters had a great Run aft Catch for a score but it was called back due to a penalty..Hope that doesn't carry forward..I think overall we look fine...Not mid-season sharp or overly powerful but we are fairly solid...2 strengths..D-Line and young linebackers looked good...2 potential developmental needs..QB development in passing game and Kicking game. Let's get behind the team vs CAK Thurs..CAK, as I have posted before, will be a difficult game for us to win..We have to protect the QB better than we did last year and get some pressure up front..Most of all..to have a chance we can't have the undisciplined mistakes and penalties that hurt us vs S. Pitt and Gibbs etc last season..I respect CAK but we do have a chance if we play without mistakes and turnovers.

Of course Grace has a chance. Limit the turnovers & penalties, and control the clock and keep CAK's offense on the sideline. If the Rams are successful at that they will greatly increase their chances of winning. I simply don't believe the RAMS are capable of pulling that off for the entire game, maybe a quarter, but not the entire game. I think Grace will have the advantage in size, but I believe CAK holds the advantage in most all other areas. For Grace to win CAK will have to help them some with turnovers & penalties, and of course that can always happen.

"....Rams coach Randy McKamey said the 6-foot-4, 235-pound Frank...."

Got a question...

Coach McKamey says that Davis Frank is 6'4" and 235

Murphy Fair Magazine says Davis Frank is 6'4" and 230

Knoxville Kick-Off lists Davis Frank as 6'3" and 210

PrepXtra Magazine lists him as 6'4" and 235

Which one is it?????

Hot off the press: Jesse Smithey reported his pick for tonights game and has Davis Frank listed at 6'5" and 240. Come on, GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Which one is it?????

Hot off the press: Jesse Smithey reported his pick for tonights game and has Davis Frank listed at 6'5" and 240. Come on, GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Which one is it?????

its just a media thing,just like the love kid from harriman no way he is 275 pds,its to do just this get people talking about it.