Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot off the press: Jesse Smithey reported his pick for tonights game and has Davis Frank listed at 6'5" and 240. Come on, GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Which one is it?????

JuniorsDad: Davis is 17 years old and won't be 18 for several more months. Last year he was a junior and did weigh less as was correctly reported. He is a growing boy. He's not 33. As his mom who feeds him, I know these things. Davis is about a half inch over 6'4" and is 240. If you watch film of him from last year to this year, you can see the change with your own eyes. He's really filled out. I don't know if he'll grow anymore, but who knows? He is a beast on the field but a gentleman in person. I'm sure you would like him. My other son Atticus, who just graduated from Grace, went from 230 last year to 270 pounds. He will be playing this fall for the University of the South on their offensive line.

JuniorsDad: Davis is 17 years old and won't be 18 for several more months. Last year he was a junior and did weigh less as was correctly reported. He is a growing boy. He's not 33. As his mom who feeds him, I know these things. Davis is about a half inch over 6'4" and is 240. If you watch film of him from last year to this year, you can see the change with your own eyes. He's really filled out. I don't know if he'll grow anymore, but who knows? He is a beast on the field but a gentleman in person. I'm sure you would like him. My other son Atticus, who just graduated from Grace, went from 230 last year to 270 pounds. He will be playing this fall for the University of the South on their offensive line.

Gracemom, Thank you for the information. I was more than just a little confused of the actual height and size of Davis(due to the information given to several different sources). I am very familiar with both of your sons and have spent plenty of time watching them on film. My son Steven Fortner, #67 for CAK, has had the privilege of playing against both of them.

I enjoyed the game last night and after watching my film for the third time this morning I can say that the Grace players never gave up. I hope that Grace has a successful season.

Gracemom, Thank you for the information. I was more than just a little confused of the actual height and size of Davis(due to the information given to several different sources). I am very familiar with both of your sons and have spent plenty of time watching them on film. My son Steven Fortner, #67 for CAK, has had the privilege of playing against both of them.

I enjoyed the game last night and after watching my film for the third time this morning I can say that the Grace players never gave up. I hope that Grace has a successful season.

Thank you, so much. CAK is an incredible team and congratulations to you and to your son. It was a great game and I am really so proud to see schools that actually allow prayer show the world that not only can they compete, but they can excel. Good luck to Steven! I know he is an outstanding player and I hope he continues to play at the college level!

CHEATERS! I hope yall lose every week. I watched the game thursday and still didn't recognize a returning starter from last year. There is not another 1A team in the state that reloads a new class of senior starters every year. Yall were cheating , got caught , are still cheating , and will continue to do it until you win a title. GCA will be state champs the first year they are eligible for playoffs again. This slap on the wrist didn 't do anything but teach them how to cheat without getting caught! CHEATERS! you guys are a disGRACE to highschool sports!!

Thank you, so much. CAK is an incredible team and congratulations to you and to your son. It was a great game and I am really so proud to see schools that actually allow prayer show the world that not only can they compete, but they can excel. Good luck to Steven! I know he is an outstanding player and I hope he continues to play at the college level!

You can pray at public schools also, it's just not organized or led during school hours by staff. That gets tiring, hearing and reading that over and over, and looks pompous.

You can pray at public schools also, it's just not organized or led during school hours by staff. That gets tiring, hearing and reading that over and over, and looks pompous.

Agreed! that looks very pompous. I have seen hundreds of public highschool games over the years and havent seen more than a couple that didn't end with both teams gathered at midfield for a prayer.