Who will be the next QB in Div II AA....

CantBstopped

To stand out Sense Brunetti is gone?

A friend of mine lives in Memphis and told me about Michael Johnson 6'6" 195 lbs.

Source told me this ->(Threw over 300 yards and and scored 4 Td's against Father Ryan)

Ive heard of Jacob Huesman not sure if he is a Junior or not

Last the BA Quarterback - not sure of his name

Have yall heard of these Guys? Thoughts?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine lives in Memphis and told me about Michael Johnson 6'6" 195 lbs.

Source told me this ->(Threw over 300 yards and and scored 4 Td's against Father Ryan)

Im 99% sure the BA quarterback is a senior and is graduating, but I could be wrong. I think Simonis from MBA will be very good and he is only a sophomore.

When Johnson heads to camps this summer his stock should rise considerably, looks similar to Tyler Bray.

Some Highlights

When Johnson heads to camps this summer his stock should rise considerably, looks similar to Tyler Bray.

Some Highlights

He looks good but definitely needs to gain a lot of weight so he can take some hits.

I also think C. J. Beatheard from BGA is the player to watch. He had a good season after taking over the quaterback duties midway during the season. He will lead BGA to a State Championship before he graduate. He has a good group of returning receivers. The offensive and defensive line should be improved due to alot of injuries this past year. They are losing some great seniors, but the young guys are battle tested and ready to take their place in history.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I also think C. J. Beatheard from BGA is the player to watch. He had a good season after taking over the quaterback duties midway during the season. He will lead BGA to a State Championship before he graduate. He has a good group of returning receivers. The offensive and defensive line should be improved due to alot of injuries this past year. They are losing some great seniors, but the young guys are battle tested and ready to take their place in history.

ive played with cj at two different schools as well as the front yard and he loves the game and is an amazing leader as well as QB. best of luck to cj and bga! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

ive played with cj at two different schools as well as the front yard and he loves the game and is an amazing leader as well as QB. best of luck to cj and bga! :thumb:

C.J. is a great QB has to get a lil bit bigger but other than that he is a great QB. Nice arm, nice arm strength, and very accurate. I say he gets over 1,000 yards passing i say around 1,500 next year maybe. With the 2 smith brothers and the other WR corp that they have coming back CJ will be very interesting to watch in the nxt 2 yrs.