LaVergne's Hester resigns

graider1976

I guess when you don't support some one elses view you're a racist or bigot. Throw me in into the fire too. I agree with Lost Old Dad, some people are just plain stupid and don't like to listen to truth. There are slaves today, but you don't see those whinning doing anything to help them. They just want to bring up the past. There has been slaves all through-out history (black, white, asian, hispanic, female, male). But here in the North America, its just black I guess.

For Lavergne, they need to clean house. Literally, clean house. Knock down the building, rebuild all the facailities, and start fresh. Maybe then the kids from Lavergne will see more success. School isn't just about books, but a over-all community (learned that at MTSU). Learning, football, basketball, band, cheerleading, honor society, etc. Kick out the gang bangers and send them back to what ever whole they came from. Send them to jail and lock the doors. :blush:

You had better hang onto some of the athletes or the games with Rdale Oakland and Blackman will be worse. ;)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess when you don't support some one elses view you're a racist or bigot. Throw me in into the fire too. I agree with Lost Old Dad, some people are just plain stupid and don't like to listen to truth. There are slaves today, but you don't see those whinning doing anything to help them. They just want to bring up the past. There has been slaves all through-out history (black, white, asian, hispanic, female, male). But here in the North America, its just black I guess.

For Lavergne, they need to clean house. Literally, clean house. Knock down the building, rebuild all the facailities, and start fresh. Maybe then the kids from Lavergne will see more success. School isn't just about books, but a over-all community (learned that at MTSU). Learning, football, basketball, band, cheerleading, honor society, etc. Kick out the gang bangers and send them back to what ever whole they came from. Send them to jail and lock the doors.

:thumb:

by ProudPops » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Wow FBBum, I never thought of it that way. I guess we have all been equal since 1863. Thanks for the lesson. Now can you tell us who will be the next coach? :evil::?:

When has it ever been equal?

Who said it was equal?

When will it be equal? NEVER, that's the only one I can answer

By the way, is Hester the HC or are they looking. I agree Maplewoods HC seems the logical choice, who else really wants it?

"There has been slaves all through-out history (black, white, asian, hispanic, female, male). But here in the North America, its just black I guess."

I must have misinterpreted this as saying since we have all known what it is like to be slaves that we are all on a level playing field. And my reference to 1863 was when slavery was emancipated and some people assume that means African Americans have had equal opportunities since then. Some people think that the Civil Rights Movement of the 60's was so long ago and don't seem to understand there could be lingering effects that still last today. Do you remember when schools were desegregated? If you do, or your parents do, then it was not that long ago. Don't get me wrong, things are much better now than they ever have been which can be attributed to the Ole Boy generation fading out and the younger generations learning to think for themselves.

This is getting way too deep for a high school football message board and I have a feeling that no matter what I say I will not change your mind so I will try once again to divert the subject back on LHS football.

Wing T versus the spread. Will the new coach make a change?

• 2 weeks later...
Can a person even win there?

Yes, they can now that their best atheletes are NOT going to Smyrna. Remember the Sonny and Rod duo that propelled Smyrna to back to back state championships? They were BOTH zoned LaVergne![/quote/]

if i were sonny and rod i wouldnt have went 2 lavergne neither heres a couple of reasons why, 1.two champ rings 2. family ties to smyrna 3. better coaches, would rod be at tn? would sonny b at vandy? 4. stadium is a dump 5. lavergne has a metro school atmosphere

Can a person even win there?

Yes, they can now that their best atheletes are NOT going to Smyrna. Remember the Sonny and Rod duo that propelled Smyrna to back to back state championships? They were BOTH zoned LaVergne![/quote/]

if i were sonny and rod i wouldnt have went 2 lavergne neither heres a couple of reasons why, 1.two champ rings 2. family ties to smyrna 3. better coaches, would rod be at tn? would sonny b at vandy? 4. stadium is a dump 5. lavergne has a metro school atmosphere

Only problem is Smyrna would NOT have the two rings if it had not had Sonny and Rod. Sonny is the reason Smyrna won at all. Sonny WOULD be at Vandy because of BASEBALL and not football.

I will agree on one thing though. The stadium is a dump, but that is because of lack of funds devoted to LaVergne and a QB club that is not up to speed like others in the county.