McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Camden Was Fast. I Like What I Saw Lastnight Of My Rebels....Right Up To Max Losing His Supper, LOL. But Dude You Was Everywhere! Defense Outside Of The Offside Penalties And Over Pursuing Was Good. The Offense Looked Great. Just Ran Outta Time. Well, There Goes The Perfect Season...Let's Run The Rest of Em Out. :thumb:

Edited by Butchie

Well This Room Is About The Outlook For The Season Of 2010. And I'm Here To Say The Future Is Bright. Now We Came Up Short Against Camden On Some Busted Plays For Long Runs And Scores But We Dominated Every Aspect Of The Game Except The Score. Now This Week We Will Travel To Martin Westview And Pursue A Victory. Shake Off This Minor Setback And Move On. Go Rebels! :twisted:

"dominated every aspect of the game except the scoreboard" Are the other 7,000+ posts as stupid

as this one?

Apparently You Wasn't At The Game. But I Will Humor Your Ignorant Butt. McKenzie won the statistical battle, but Camden won the war on the scoreboard. The Rebels had 361 total yards to Camden's 226. The Rebels held the ball for over 31 minutes, including a monumental 18-play, 85-yard scoring drive to start the third frame that took 10:03. The Lions, however, spread the wealth among its backfield talent and big-played McKenzie almost into submission in the first quarter.

Edited by Butchie

Yeah, anybody that was there knew the Rebels moved the ball up and down the field all night, just couldn't get it into the end zone with several good drives ending prematurely because of a turnover.

And other than the 2 big TD runs of 80 and 50 yards, the two teams were battling it out all night.

After Westview beats the brakes off the WEE REBELS, Mckenzie can go back to (1A/2A)

and play teams like West Carroll, Gleason, and Greenfield so the fans can feel good

about their team. By the way, Camden is just a "middle of the Road" (3A/4A) team.

We Gonna Beat Ya Like A Rented Mule. :roflolk: And Judging By The Teeth In Ya Mouth, You Would Know How That Feels Like, Huh? Mr. Ed? :twisted:

Apparently You Wasn't At The Game. But I Will Humor Your Ignorant Butt. McKenzie won the statistical battle, but Camden won the war on the scoreboard. The Rebels had 361 total yards to Camden's 226. The Rebels held the ball for over 31 minutes, including a monumental 18-play, 85-yard scoring drive to start the third frame that took 10:03. The Lions, however, spread the wealth among its backfield talent and big-played McKenzie almost into submission in the first quarter.

You Hoser. :mrgreen::mrgreen: