Gallatin Greenwave Invitational this spring...

greenwavepride02

I am trying to see who or how many would be interested in attending an invitational here at Gallatin High School this spring. I am taking over as new head boys track coach and was trying to get an invitational going without stepping on toes. The dates that I have figured might work, without interfering with others, are either March 20 or March 27. I think a low entry fee might get more involved, especially being the first time for the event. Other dates are possible as well. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected] for info. Like I said, just trying to get an invitational going on here and looking forward to see who would want to attend.

Thanks,

Coach Anthony King

Gallatin High School Head Boys Track Coach

Thanks. Lets plan on March 20th, and any teams interested on here can email me or post on here. When I compile a decent sized list, I will email it to you. This will allow me to go ahead and begin the planning process. What I will do is start spreading the news around here, and I know most local teams will join. I love the fact that distant teams are interested. Hope this works out and is a great turnout!

Coach Anthony King

Gallatin High

• 4 weeks later...