Lewis County Coach Bobby Sharp

donhaney

Knowing Bobby Sharp as I do, I also know that he would welcome me asking for you all to remember him in prayer. Coach Sharp begins treatments for his illness today and has a lengthy treatment process ahead of him.

I am proud of what he has accomplished as a football coach at LCHS but am more proud to call him a brother in Christ. He and his wife are people of strong faith and they believe in the power of prayer. Bobby is one year older than me, still a fairly young man by today's standards, and his journey makes all of us realize that sickness is something that will come to most of us.

He has a genuine love for people, especially his current and former players and has made many sacrifices to help those in need over the years and now we can all join together and pray for him and Sue daily. I know I will and I hope you will join me in doing so.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have posted this before on another thread but here it fits again.

Coach Sharp is a winner and a competitor. From someone who has first hand knowledge about cancer I see cancer wouldn't stand a chance in a battle with him. I know he will be a inspiration to his young men when they see him knock it down into submission. Wishing him nothing but success in a battle he WILL win from Giles County.

Bobby is one of the best coaches and one of the best persons I've ever met.I was extremely sorry to hear of his health problems.All I know to do is to pray for him and his family and let the Lewis co. family know that we are hopeful for a complete recovery of Bobby's illness.I know his positive outlook and mental toughness are going to help Bobby get through this. :roflol:

Don, I wish I had your gift of expression. God, Love, Family and Friends are going to play a large role in his complete recovery. He has meant so much to so many of us. Coach Sharp is such a giving person, never one to ask for anything for himself. Many people have already stepped up to do whatever they can to lend a helping hand.

I remember when Coach Sharp was a young asst. at Milan. Just a great all around person. I know he is a man of strong faith.

I don't know Coach Sharp but have heard a lot of good things about him thru the years. It is so evident that the people who know him love him dearly. Our prayers and thoughts to him and his family from Smith County.

despite being beat 4 times by coach sharps boys 0-128 in 4 meetings, I respect coach sharp very much no matter what kind of talent lchs has his teams are successful, i believe they had a bad year this year and still made the games they needed to make the playoff... it was lewis co. that kept us out fo the playoff this year... Prayers from wavo definitely.....Let our heavenly father be with this man of great faith... Good luck keep us updated plz. On a side note.... coach sharp is the only other coach i wud ever play for besides coach graves.... but no offense, i would have not played for another coach other than trey graves if someone put a gun to my head and told me to play somewhere else..... Good luck coach sharp :roflol: