Cody Robinson - Warren County High School

fbc98

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since “Big money “ didn’t respond I will ask everyone. What do you think is the right size, strength, and speed of a D1 offensive lineman?

Well since I have been around 3 D-I FBS offensive linemen in the last 3 years.

Kevin Revis UT Center/Guard 6'4 270. Current redshirt

Josh Walker MTSU Tackle 6'6 305. Current redshirt

Brandon "Big Mac" McLeroy MTSU Guard 6'4 316. Starting as a sophomore

All three pretty much had around the same numbers in the weight room and all of them ran between a 5.1 to 5.3. Revis had better technique than Walker and Big Mac, but all of them work hard on and off the field.

I watched Cody play us in the last game of the year. He does have good size and speed. I believe he will be playing in college somewhere. Cody impressed me more on defense than offense, but he was going up against a freshman that night, but I guess I will see him again next fall when Warren Co. comes over the mountain. Also most college recuriters and coaches look for good academics out of recruits.

Hey Rhea Co was that Kevin Revis brother that Coody played aginst when he played ya?

also I hope everyone has a SAFE and happy New Year.

Yeap that was Kevin's little brother Jacob Revis. Jacob has a lot of potential, and a lot of people including me think he will be an all around better lineman than Kevin. I know he is aready going to be bigger than Kevin. But yeah I think Cody is going to have a lof of colleges coming to at least look at him in the monthes to come. Happy New Year.

Cody is a great athlete and a very talented man. Everyone posts young man or kid, but if you ever see him he looks fully grown. We realy need to find a few more lineman to put around him. I was at a game last year and Cody pulled the center got jacked up so Cody had to run over the nose and the center to make his block.

I hope the new coaches will bring in new ideas and a new style of football for WC. My prediction for this year is that WC will go undefeated . Then make it to the Blue Cross Bowl and win it. Robinson will get Defensive MVP and Northcutt will get Offensive MVP. To make that a reality it will take 100% dedication from the school board, principals, coaches, players, teachers, parents and everyone involved. Let’s make it our resolution to give these boys our best effort. Players if you are not training you are behind. As it has been said many times. "The road to Cookville runs through the weight room."

He comes from good stock. I know his uncle well. Guys be careful posting these 40 times. I find it extremely hard to believe he is a 4.9. Not downing him because he is a good player but he looks more 5.1-5.3 on film. The combine times are very accurate. 40 times are always thrown out it makes me laugh. Kinda like all the 4.4 forties of high school kids. It don't happen. But he is a talented player with a future.

I can justify his times. He timed a 4.93 at a S.E.C teams football camp last summer. Then in late July right before football he was clocked at a 4.91. I was present at the last one. It is hard to tell 40 speed by watching game film of a lineman. I have timed a lot of guys on 40's he has amazing form.

Cody is a great athlete and a very talented man. Everyone posts young man or kid, but if you ever see him he looks fully grown. We realy need to find a few more lineman to put around him. I was at a game last year and Cody pulled the center got jacked up so Cody had to run over the nose and the center to make his block.

I hope the new coaches will bring in new ideas and a new style of football for WC. My prediction for this year is that WC will go undefeated . Then make it to the Blue Cross Bowl and win it. Robinson will get Defensive MVP and Northcutt will get Offensive MVP. To make that a reality it will take 100% dedication from the school board, principals, coaches, players, teachers, parents and everyone involved. Let’s make it our resolution to give these boys our best effort. Players if you are not training you are behind. As it has been said many times. "The road to Cookville runs through the weight room."

Is WC realy going to be THAT good? I know they have some good players but thats a long shot dont you think.

They could NOT make the playoffs this year in the weakest region in the state.

They could make it this year,unless they choke against Coffee County. HAHA

They better get it together this year as this may be their best shot in many years.

Good luck except of course against the Red Raiders.

They could NOT make the playoffs this year in the weakest region in the state.

They could make it this year,unless they choke against Coffee County. HAHA

They better get it together this year as this may be their best shot in many years.

Good luck except of course against the Red Raiders.

Big money That s why many teams use the slogan “ Shocking the World” because people don’t expect them to win. I think these guys will shock some people this year. Like you said it is now or never for WC football because after this year the talent level will probably drop off for a long time. The Leaders must arise and the rest of team follow.

As far as Coffee County goes LOL. Enough said