Cody Robinson - Warren County High School

fbc98

Not the response I expected from my first post on Coach T but oh well. That’s my opinion on the matter from seeing him play against my son. :lol:

Big money I hate WC with a passion and you still PISS ME OFF. Ok I have swallowed my pride a bit and after I have done my homework and watched films of Cody he does look like a good player. My opinion was not of Cody it was more a dad mad because he wore out my son. But anyways I thought that needed to be posted.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have called around and managed to get 8 out of 10 game films from last year. In 4 out of the 8. You guys were in a place to win and some poor coaching decisions cost ya the games. I believe that is the major issue here. I cant speak for the workouts or anything because I dont know how they were.

I haven't gotten to see any of the film. Which games did you get? I'd be interested in hearing which decisions were what cost WC the game.

I have called around and managed to get 8 out of 10 game films from last year. In 4 out of the 8. You guys were in a place to win and some poor coaching decisions cost ya the games. I believe that is the major issue here. I cant speak for the workouts or anything because I dont know how they were.

I haven't gotten to see any of the film. Which games did you get? I'd be interested in hearing which decisions were what cost WC the game.

That's funny you posted before like you were close to the team. Anyways Rhea Co. poor clock Mgt. Cookeville squib quick the whole game. Taking knees befor the half in opponents territory. Running plays on 3rd and 15+ yard plays. Since you have not seen the game fil ms here is the average WC offensive drive 1st opt. RT. 2nd opt. Lt 3rd punt team get ready dive. 4th punt Nitro How is this out of hand?

That's funny you posted before like you were close to the team. Anyways Rhea Co. poor clock Mgt. Cookeville squib quick the whole game. Taking knees befor the half in opponents territory. Running plays on 3rd and 15+ yard plays. Since you have not seen the game fil ms here is the average WC offensive drive 1st opt. RT. 2nd opt. Lt 3rd punt team get ready dive. 4th punt Nitro How is this out of hand?

I'm not close to the team anymore. But I'm close enough to know your average drive example is ludicrous.

I'm not close to the team anymore. But I'm close enough to know your average drive example is ludicrous.

Ok I exagerated the drive a bit but WC players would bust it for the whole game and then be blown by poor MGT. or calls. What was up the kick off team? They should have stayed on the sideline. The return man would have abetter chance of falling then being tackeled. That is no exageration.