Pickett defeated at the range

buffaloe66

your going to see these types games in 7a this year because right now not a good team in the bunch; JC scores 98 against a aaa team one night that lose to PC the next game,Clay co demolishes RBS then lose to Friendship. RBS and clarkrange beat the bobcats after JC wins handily over C'range .Monterey gets big wins in christmas tourney but lose to teams in 7a and 8a. 7a is 6-3 against 8a but nobody except WATERTOWN has beat Friendship . crazy region Who will step up , who will continue to slide; I will tell you last of Feb. cause I don't have a clue at this point.

As senator said...this is a district that basically doesn't have a favorite. I think PC has been playing awful since they beat Jackson Co. They did not play very well against clarkrange and played awful offensively against FCS. I think PC is a team who is going to be in every game they play at home this year, and not play very well away from home. Jackson Co. is a tough place for us to play, Clay isn't that easy either, but clarkrange isn't, we just laid an egg that game. I still think this district will go to PC or JC or CC. This district doesn't have a dominant team, and doesn't have a dominant player either.

• 2 weeks later...
As senator said...this is a district that basically doesn't have a favorite. I think PC has been playing awful since they beat Jackson Co. They did not play very well against clarkrange and played awful offensively against FCS. I think PC is a team who is going to be in every game they play at home this year, and not play very well away from home. Jackson Co. is a tough place for us to play, Clay isn't that easy either, but clarkrange isn't, we just laid an egg that game. I still think this district will go to PC or JC or CC. This district doesn't have a dominant team, and doesn't have a dominant player either.

Up to this point Jackson Co. boys have underachieved. They are horrible on defense and have no consistency on offense. They got absolutely embarrassed by an very average Pickett Co. team, blown out by a weak Cookeville team and just about everyone else they play. They have no heart, no hustle, they have seniors that cant make a basket or a layup even, juniors that don't play defense and sophomores that are just plain terrible and refuse to hustle. Yeah they are big and athletic but they don't play together as a team its a "me first" mentality for this group. If they don't change what they are doing this will be one of the worst teams JC has ever put on the floor. There is alot of potential but i've watched several games this year and its embarrassing. With this weeks schedule (at Upperman and Livingston at home) i don't see it getting any better. Both will be blowout losses. Atleast the girls games will be entertaining! :thumb:

Up to this point Jackson Co. boys have underachieved. They are horrible on defense and have no consistency on offense. They got absolutely embarrassed by an very average Pickett Co. team, blown out by a weak Cookeville team and just about everyone else they play. They have no heart, no hustle, they have seniors that cant make a basket or a layup even, juniors that don't play defense and sophomores that are just plain terrible and refuse to hustle. Yeah they are big and athletic but they don't play together as a team its a "me first" mentality for this group. If they don't change what they are doing this will be one of the worst teams JC has ever put on the floor. There is alot of potential but i've watched several games this year and its embarrassing. With this weeks schedule (at Upperman and Livingston at home) i don't see it getting any better. Both will be blowout losses. Atleast the girls games will be entertaining! :thumb:

Can anyone say "OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT"? JC 50 Upperman 47. Sure wish you would quit hiding behind a ficticious name midten, calling out teenagers like you so often do. You're the one who should be embarrassed and most of the people from JC are embarrassed by your posts that continue to discredit young high school athletes.