district 8aaa predictions/region 4

redbird9

actually 70's 80's 90's and 05

but when mathis was promoted to A.D. not so much

I don't think that was the same district in the 70's and 80's. They had one good year in the 90's and that was 98. No team has been to the region half as many times as Columbia since 98. To me, that is dominant. Not one year hear and one year there.

well tullahoma has 2 state titles and 3 times runners-up how many does columbia have

How many of those are in AA?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma 12 Lincoln Co 2 in 5 innings. The Cats are now 18-3. Jordan Milleville continues to impress the coaches with another fine performance on the mound and at the plate. The lowest batting average amongst the starters is .375. Tullahoma is winning the games they are supposed to win, but the schedule gets much tougher. The Cats are now 6-0 in district games. Franklin Co beat Shelbyville 5-3 and the Rebels and Cats tangle next week. I think the Rebels are 4-2 in the district.

One is, they were AA because the school was so small though. Right now Tullahoma enrolls 1150 students I think. They are a very small AAA school.

How many of the runner-ups are in AA? At least one of those also right?

the class AAA AA and A format didn't start till 76-77

73 lost to knox central

86 lost to mcgavock

97 lost to christian brothers

73 beat cookeville

90 marion co