district 8aaa predictions/region 4

redbird9

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do it all"...OUCH!! :thumb:

You know the kid is good StealthBuster. It's about that time a year again. You ready?

I do KNOW both kid(s) are very good, love em both. I was refering to the "all". I know of one who takes the "Bump" every 4th day, that gets no "Dap" :thumb: Yes, Very ready.

Both are very good and great kids! I think I know of the one you are talking about and same goes for him. Very good player and great kid!.

I'm ready also!

Who is the one that takes the mound every 4th day? Righty or lefty?

Columbia Central has a very good "team". Several good players. Keeton, Horne, Brooks, Armstrong, Bryant, and several young kids. I think a few of the young kids could make an impact this year.

Horne (righty) and Spann (lefty) should be two of the better pitchers in the district. All teams would want two guys like them.

Who is the one that takes the mound every 4th day? Righty or lefty?

Columbia Central has a very good "team". Several good players. Keeton, Horne, Brooks, Armstrong, Bryant, and several young kids. I think a few of the young kids could make an impact this year.

Horne (righty) and Spann (lefty) should be two of the better pitchers in the district. All teams would want two guys like them.

Coffee County leaving really opens up this district even more than it was.

Coach Morris has been working with the FC team all fall and winter which should make the FC team pretty good this year. Also, they have former New York Yankee and Chicago Cub Brian Dayett working with them right now on their hitting which may help their run production. With Morris and Dayett working with them, I could see them finishing runner up and maybe even upsetting Columbia for the title.

This year will be interesting.Shelbyville lost their defense with one man Cooper (nobody put the ball in play).

Cooper will be a big lost for us. We will be counting on the arms of Hunter Brothers whole is low 90's and Shaq Thompson and when Shaq is on he is as good as anyone. We also will have that Monster 6'8 guy Big Seth. The question will be will Frasier use Hardison at Catcher or move him to 3rd. Darrell is probably one of the best catcher's in the district. I for one am not going to miss going to CC and letting the umpires blow it for these seniors.

This year will be interesting. No doubt Columbia will be the team to beat behind Keeton. Shelbyville lost their defense with one man Cooper (nobody put the ball in play). Another team that will be interesting to watch is Lawrence Co. losing 7 starters. Bosheers from Lawrence Co. is as sure handed a shortstop as you will see in the state and a very good leadoff batter as well. I honestly believe that second place in the district is up for grabs by every team except Columbia who will win 1st.

This year will be interesting.Shelbyville lost their defense with one man Cooper (nobody put the ball in play).

Cooper will be a big lost for us. We will be counting on the arms of Hunter Brothers whole is low 90's and Shaq Thompson and when Shaq is on he is as good as anyone. We also will have that Monster 6'8 guy Big Seth. The question will be will Frasier use Hardison at Catcher or move him to 3rd. Darrell is probably one of the best catcher's in the district. I for one am not going to miss going to CC and letting the umpires blow it for these seniors.

Tullahoma's catcher Parris has got offers from Columbia State and Walters State. Also, an invited walk-on at MTSU.

hahaha you must be a Harsison. Still bitter much?