top 10 players in 7a?

stealthman66

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry swanson71, your from red boiling springs, i didn't think you knew anything about winning except against christian schools and handicaps?

You're funny...You know what else is funny? That no one in that district could play a top 10 single a team and come with in 10 or 15 points of them. Whoever does end up playing in Substate will go down and get it handed them. Whoever wins the region may, and that's stretching it out there a bit, go to state, but will get beat badly much like Jackson County did a few years back! I would love to see a team like CCHS and PC were 4 or 5 years back when they could give most teams in Single A a great game, but those days are over and the fact is that the district is just weak! The district championship this year would finish around 3rd or 4th in the way the district used to be!

I'm sorry swanson71, your from red boiling springs, i didn't think you knew anything about winning except against christian schools and handicaps?

You're funny...You know what else is funny? That no one in that district could play a top 10 single a team and come with in 10 or 15 points of them. Whoever does end up playing in Substate will go down and get it handed them. Whoever wins the region may, and that's stretching it out there a bit, go to state, but will get beat badly much like Jackson County did a few years back! I would love to see a team like CCHS and PC were 4 or 5 years back when they could give most teams in Single A a great game, but those days are over and the fact is that the district is just weak! The district championship this year would finish around 3rd or 4th in the way the district used to be!

Hit the nail on the head swanson. I think I would rather hear nails on a chalkboard than watch PC play this year, very frustrating, one game is awesome, next is plum pathetic. This district is very, very even, top to bottom. I have only see us play JC, so I'll just say this, Cross and Dowdy are the only two from PC who belong in the top ten. 4 and 5 years ago, even three with Wright, Logan, and Capps was fun to watch, but this district isn't even worthy of being called a shell of its old shelf. Maybe PC gets back on track next year with Hughes and Garrett coming up the ranks, but I think thats a lot of pressure to be putting on freshman. Maybe in two or three years this district comes back around, but right now, its just not very impressive basketball. But I still go to the games and pay my five dollars, cause what else is their to do?

senator this is just my opinion, don't get your fancy in a wodd.

fact of the matter is clays players doesn't have alot of competition, godwin and goad are both good players. but name another player in the district that can take over a game for his team? crange doesn't have any stars, montereys castle will be a ball player when he gets more experience, but other than that there isn't many stars out there. i do believe clay has the 5 of the top 10 players in region. FCS has 2 decent ballplayers to go along with that list.

I agree with you but neither does Clay co have a player that can take control.Boles some nights ,Roach ocassioally, Lynn sometimes but Garrett is the best athlete on that team and he dosen't produce.I'm telling you on a given night any team in region can beat the other and there is not one player in region dominate but there are probably 20-25 about the same. There are some athletes capable of playing well at times but not consistant. Now I believe were all prejudice and I truly believe JC has the best talent in the district but they are not showing it yet and I'm sure several feel the same about their team and whoever goes to post season I'm for our region but I also believe its substate and out if we don't get a lot better.

fact of the matter is clays players doesn't have alot of competition, godwin and goad are both good players. but name another player in the district that can take over a game for his team? crange doesn't have any stars, montereys castle will be a ball player when he gets more experience, but other than that there isn't many stars out there. i do believe clay has the 5 of the top 10 players in region. FCS has 2 decent ballplayers to go along with that list.

Jones and Alderman from C'range are as good as any players in the district.

I agree with you but neither does Clay co have a player that can take control.Boles some nights ,Roach ocassioally, Lynn sometimes but Garrett is the best athlete on that team and he dosen't produce.I'm telling you on a given night any team in region can beat the other and there is not one player in region dominate but there are probably 20-25 about the same. There are some athletes capable of playing well at times but not consistant. Now I believe were all prejudice and I truly believe JC has the best talent in the district but they are not showing it yet and I'm sure several feel the same about their team and whoever goes to post season I'm for our region but I also believe its substate and out if we don't get a lot better.

i do agree with you there on the teams beating each other. this region is very unstable, monterey could beat FCS/clay on any given night. i wouldn't bet on any games between any teams this season. myself, i'm a clay co and a jc fan. i love watching my boys boles, roach, and big man lynn in clay, then on other nights watching godwin and jc play. i didn't get to make it to the clay/fcs game but i heard clay won a big game, i was attending the jc/pc game. and i also agree about substate, but not totally. last year it was a given. temple with mr basketball and grace with there star lineup. but this year chatt a&s are suppose to be top dawgs and they only beat clay by 3-4. so substate might be a little unstable to. we'll just have to wait and see, and hope clay/jc goes as far as there talent SHOULD.

:roflol: the good ole days of this district are far behind now. it used to be  pickett and clay competing with the best in the state every year and battling for the district title. now they might play with teams with a 500 record. i dont see this district gettin back to one  of the elites in the state for a long time, thats sad to.