TNT 2010

eaglemom1225

I witnessed 2 public schools playing basketball last night and listened to crude obsenities in the form of cheers being yelled from the students - that's one reason people choose something different.

The multiplier has nothing to do with recruiting. That makes me laugh! The multiplier was put in place to "level the playing field" or to punish schools that are private.

I know that 10 of the 14 girls on the MTCS jr high team have been there since K or 1st grade, so whoever their recruiter is - is doing a miraculous job! ;)

Most people don't send their kids to christian schools for the Lord's sake - they make that choice for their kids' sake

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I witnessed 2 public schools playing basketball last night and listened to crude obsenities in the form of cheers being yelled from the students - that's one reason people choose something different.

The multiplier has nothing to do with recruiting. That makes me laugh! The multiplier was put in place to "level the playing field" or to punish schools that are private.

I know that 10 of the 14 girls on the MTCS jr high team have been there since K or 1st grade, so whoever their recruiter is - is doing a miraculous job! :D

Most people don't send their kids to christian schools for the Lord's sake - they make that choice for their kids' sake

Are you saying kids from your school do not say obscenities?

:D to level the playing field. Now why would they do that? Surely not to punish? ;)

4 kids can make a tremendous difference.

Then why else send them to a Christian school if not for Christ sake and to learn His teachings?

I know that 10 of the 14 girls on the MTCS jr high team have been there since K or 1st grade, so whoever their recruiter is - is doing a miraculous job! ;)

As far as the obscenities go, etc...We often play Christian schools from the other district in our high school region tournament...Also, entirely too often those Christian schools are no more sportsmanlike, etc then any other team that we play throughout the year. In fact, there were several times in the past few years that we were cussed, etc by the opposing "christian" schools student sections...Just gonna give you some advice..lay off your almight better than thou attitude as far as your team and child goes. They do wrong also, and if you think by sending them to a Christian school you are somehow sheltering them from the real world out there..you are sadly mistaken...

And yes it may be true that the multiplier is not for recruiting PERSAY....but it is there due to the fact that I can drive my kid from an hour away to this "private" school if I so choose...Not exactly recruiting but you get the picture..