Sullivan South Rebels 2010

compusatman

If anyone took it to anyone SS, South took it to 'Betsy. But it wasn't like that. It was relatively even with South having the upper hand if we must award anyone an upper hand. The play calling was classic Stacy Carter. I hope Hunter starts to think a little less predictable. I think the protocol in spring and summer practice is that you never claim a victory in a scrimmage regardless of how bad you hammer someone. Just like Jamboree is showtime. Show your gladiators, spill some blood, put on a show. A sort of appitizer for the season to come. It's good PR work. However, it seems that South (Stacy Carter) is the only coach with stones to look at it that way. Who wants to go the Jamboree and watch the coaches run 2 plays with the second string. Oh, I'm sorry, we can't show our cards...we have to sandbag. Anyway, it was a good overall scrimmage for both teams.

The scrimmage was predictable...with 6 practices, I think basic plays from the previous year is expected. Haden only had 2 practices due to baseball, so the timing stuff was predictable as well. They used a lot of players on "D", so miscommunication was expected.

All in all, they looked pretty good....and "won" if you are calling winners in these. Some bright spots: we pretty much stopped their running game and we moved the ball successfully. I hope the kids work hard this summer, we stay healthy, and we fill our open coaching positions with quality candidates. Can't wait until August!!!!

quote="compusatman"]I voted for Obama. No regrets. And I would vote for Tyra Banks also. ;)

You regret it.....you just don't know it yet. ;)

Oh yeah, who did you push...the Bush? I always thought you were left handed.

I always thought that you were limp wristed.

Must be because you are hemp twisted. That's what happens when your dog is a Push-me-pull-you.

A "sweet" lady from Nashville laid down the law on this at a meeting 3 weeks ago. Maryville has tussled with this for years. Would like to hear from them. Nothing I have read, including the Editor's note today, have mentioned "Freedom of Speech".

I, beneath my tin foil hat, again say this is yet another step in the takeover of South. The timing is not coincidental.

ps The 1/64 part Cherokee in me is getting more and more aggravated in all that Indian hoopla down the street.

A "sweet" lady from Nashville laid down the law on this at a meeting 3 weeks ago. Maryville has tussled with this for years. Would like to hear from them. Nothing I have read, including the Editor's note today, have mentioned "Freedom of Speech".

I, beneath my tin foil hat, again say this is yet another step in the takeover of South. The timing is not coincidental.

ps The 1/64 part Cherokee in me is getting more and more aggravated in all that Indian hoopla down the street.

Maybe you could get that Cherokee to put the rest of it in and you'd feel more at home. :thumb:

Like any of us are pure breds anyway. Hades, I got French, Irish, German, Cherokee...sheep, calf...I bet dogs weren't safe either. It was times when all you had was who ended up beside you. You just survived. And what came of it came. And we want to destroy each others heritage. What if we didn't know our respective heritages? I wonder if we could get along then? NAACP, KluKluxKlan... What if the whole world were Muslims? Who would be the infidels? Was it Kruchev who said, "America will take over from within." It's called Freedom.

Like any of us are pure breds anyway. Hades, I got French, Irish, German, Cherokee...sheep, calf...I bet dogs weren't safe either. It was times when all you had was who ended up beside you. You just survived. And what came of it came. And we want to destroy each others heritage. What if we didn't know our respective heritages? I wonder if we could get along then? NAACP, KluKluxKlan... What if the whole world were Muslims? Who would be the infidels? Was it Kruchev who said, "America will take over from within." It's called Freedom.

Im AMERICAN. I say Love it or Leave it.