Sullivan South Rebels 2010

compusatman

Look at the power created in the Muslum world simply by having one common goal. So that could never happen in American. I beg to differ. We love each other...we are just spoiled brats. When the bombs start exploding in our town we will come together. We should think like this daily. It might help us to forget things that are really not important in the end. And concentrate on each other. Because after all, that is all we have.

Look at the power created in the Muslum world simply by having one common goal. So that could never happen in American. I beg to differ. We love each other...we are just spoiled brats. When the bombs start exploding in our town we will come together. We should think like this daily. It might help us to forget things that are really not important in the end. And concentrate on each other. Because after all, that is all we have.

The "Power" in the Muslum world is not power at all. If your a Muslum you go along with the program or they kill you. They keep all the people beat down so they can't resist. Kinda' like liberalism except they haven't started killing "yet".

A "sweet" lady from Nashville laid down the law on this at a meeting 3 weeks ago. Maryville has tussled with this for years. Would like to hear from them. Nothing I have read, including the Editor's note today, have mentioned "Freedom of Speech".

Now fellers thay sed Mairvul Rebel Flag poles wuz dangerus wheppuns and a "Safety Issue"......So jist maik shore all ye polls haiv a tenn-us bawl on tha end of hit and ewe mite haiv a chaince.....Tha kidz still haiv waze of gettin thair point acrost ennyhow......Butt eye wood keep out a I fer Yankee speyes if'un eye wuz ewe..... :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53xJOMgRyPA

The "Power" in the Muslum world is not power at all. If your a Muslum you go along with the program or they kill you. They keep all the people beat down so they can't resist. Kinda' like liberalism except they haven't started killing "yet".

Why, your Majesty...I believe the Tories are alive and well.

A "sweet" lady from Nashville laid down the law on this at a meeting 3 weeks ago. Maryville has tussled with this for years. Would like to hear from them. Nothing I have read, including the Editor's note today, have mentioned "Freedom of Speech".

Now fellers thay sed Mairvul Rebel Flag poles wuz dangerus wheppuns and a "Safety Issue"......So jist maik shore all ye polls haiv a tenn-us bawl on tha end of hit and ewe mite haiv a chaince.....Tha kidz still haiv waze of gettin thair point acrost ennyhow......Butt eye wood keep out a I fer Yankee speyes if'un eye wuz ewe..... :thumb:

Great laugh on that one STARS. Much obliged. I bet MAMASTARS never baked anything "light as a feather" did she? this episode and the wild man from Borneo yum,yum eat um up on Litlle Rascals were my favorites. I hope you are planning on coming to Death Valley to cheer your nephew on when we play the Know West Rebs. Bring all your Rebel flags with the tennis balls on the flag poles. the tennis courts are right beside the ball field. we'll get Mama a few buckets of the Colonel's best whilst we volley a few post-game. :D

Now fellers thay sed Mairvul Rebel Flag poles wuz dangerus wheppuns and a "Safety Issue"......So jist maik shore all ye polls haiv a tenn-us bawl on tha end of hit and ewe mite haiv a chaince.....Tha kidz still haiv waze of gettin thair point acrost ennyhow......Butt eye wood keep out a I fer Yankee speyes if'un eye wuz ewe..... :)

Great laugh on that one STARS. Much obliged. I bet MAMASTARS never baked anything "light as a feather" did she? this episode and the wild man from Borneo yum,yum eat um up on Litlle Rascals were my favorites. I hope you are planning on coming to Death Valley to cheer your nephew on when we play the Know West Rebs. Bring all your Rebel flags with the tennis balls on the flag poles. the tennis courts are right beside the ball field. we'll get Mama a few buckets of the Colonel's best whilst we volley a few post-game. :D

crawdad we's parshull two tha Colonel....All our yard birds are sew scirred when 'st momma gits tha axe out two split stove wood.....Thay's haiv r-u-n-n-e-d thair selfs down two skin and bones thankin that thair time wuz short and she wuz hungree agin........ :thumb:

crawdad you 'uns play Knotts West in weak zeerow???....If 'un ewe do me and momma may ease up thair and see Shorty play....Eye jist fount out yisterdee me and Shorty haiv a lot moore in commun than eye furst thawt....Seems Shorty maid tha saim on hiz Aaaay Sea Tea test az eye did on my Seen-Your spellin' test......abowt a 31 err 32...... :huh:

crawdad you 'uns play Knotts West in weak zeerow???....If 'un ewe do me and momma may ease up thair and see Shorty play....Eye jist fount out yisterdee me and Shorty haiv a lot moore in commun than eye furst thawt....Seems Shorty maid tha saim on hiz Aaaay Sea Tea test az eye did on my Seen-Your spellin' test......abowt a 31 err 32...... :huh:

I always knew you were a gentleman Stars, now I understand that you are a scholar as well! Shorty racked up lots of awards at the academic banquet last night. His maw and paw should be mighty proud.

Get that garbige truck an oil change and tire rotation and haul Mama up here for week 0. You can scout Knox West for Coach Quarles. I'll set up a crawdad tab for Mama at the concession stand if my 2nd mortgage loan application goes thru. :lol:

I always knew you were a gentleman Stars, now I understand that you are a scholar as well! Shorty racked up lots of awards at the academic banquet last night. His maw and paw should be mighty proud.

Get that garbige truck an oil change and tire rotation and haul Mama up here for week 0. You can scout Knox West for Coach Quarles. I'll set up a crawdad tab for Mama at the concession stand if my 2nd mortgage loan application goes thru. :huh:

crawdad eye don't no sew much abowt that scholler part.....Eye reminber brangin home tha tests frum my Seen-Your spellin....and diddySTARS never seemed two be two happy...He always sed.."Eye seen your Seen-Your spellin and hit aint nuthin two rite home abowt"....And he wuz alful mad that day he had two go bak two skool wif me fer sassin tha histree teecher....She kept askin me..."Stars who signed tha Decklerashun of Indypendunce"??.....Eye tolt her eye did 'unt no and did'unt cair...Then she said befour ewe come back two skool tomorree brang yore diddy back wif ewe....So he come wif me two skool and she tolt him what eye sed...and diddySTARS sed.."Now son if'un ewe signed that dad blaimed Decklerashun of Indypendunce go on ahead and tell yore teecher...eye gotta git bak two werk".... :lol:

crawdad yore session stand will haiv a banner day wif momma in attendunce!!..... :?:

• 2 weeks later...