Sullivan South Rebels 2010

compusatman

I'd say they will have one of the games to see. Is DB at home that night or am I misreading your post? Seymour travels to Boone and it will be loaded with Boone fans, but I doubt Gray will be packed that night. I would say the South and West game should be a huge test for South and pretty emotional for fans and players.

ive heard that every other team is playing on thursday. West V. South is the only friday night game. Im assuming the games going to be packed, does anyone else agree???

:popcorneater:

Edited by Rebelfan06

I don't have a clue about why some of your guys may not be playing,but from experience I can tell you that a kid can just flat out get sick of playing the game of football.It doesn't matter if he is offered a full ride to the next level or is offered the moon to continue in high school.When they are burnt out,it's over and nothing will change their minds.Just my two cents worth guys.It sounds like your going to have another very good team this year.

Ya hit it the nail on the head here, Batman. Speaking as a parent of an athlete that had collegiate offers, very good offers, on the table, and to see him decide to hang it up an persue just his studies in Knoxville, we all need to cut the kids a break that decide to not to play. Sure we are dissapointed, but the kids may have reasons like concentrating on other sports or activities, then again they may just be burnt out. I'm sure their parents are just as proud of their kids, as we are ours. ;) Did I mention 2nd in the state in 110M Hurdles? haha wink wink. I'll be more proud of him when he graduates in orange.

Im suspicious of this "poster". I don't think he's a DB fan at all.

I agree. One, although DB fans like to prod, the true fans are good people. Two, every DB grad/fan I know has a high enough IQ to "writes", "reads", "spells", "talks", better than "Otis" does.

You think it's something thats correctable? BTW is this our first scrimmage?

Anything is correctable with the right approach. I was not there and my report is no execution. O or D. Reported score 3 zip on the ones. Report is Heath had no time. And no tackling. But, my player report is that the conditioning is multiple times harder than Carter. Go figure. We obviously need time. Yes, first scrimmage.

Anything is correctable with the right approach. I was not there and my report is no execution. O or D. Reported score 3 zip on the ones. Report is Heath had no time. And no tackling. But, my player report is that the conditioning is multiple times harder than Carter. Go figure. We obviously need time. Yes, first scrimmage.

Thanks for the report Comp....Heath not having time is concerning...hopefully everything will come together in the next couple of weeks.