Sullivan South Rebels 2010

compusatman

Anybody want to talk football?

Confucious defines idiot as: someone who beats their chest because they can beat schools half their size...then loses every year in 1st round when they play in their division. :roflol:

Just for the record, Confucious has been dead for a long time and never heard of a football. But if he was still alive he would be a DB fan and would make fun of South fans just like everybody else does.

WaCoJaCo says....Team that loses to another team 15 years in a row should keep mouth shut forever.

Just for the record, Confucious has been dead for a long time and never heard of a football. But if he was still alive he would be a DB fan and would make fun of South fans just like everybody else does.

WaCoJaCo says....Team that loses to another team 15 years in a row should keep mouth shut forever.

:roflol: Not sure what Confucious would say but Nostradomos said this years DB and South score will be 48-0. :thumb:

I'm staying quiet, but I don't know about the forever part, man. We may not beat you guys again this year, but I bet it will be a game D-B and SH fans wouldn't want to miss. :popcorneater:

I'm staying quiet, but I don't know about the forever part, man. We may not beat you guys again this year, but I bet it will be a game D-B and SH fans wouldn't want to miss. :popcorneater:

Nobody knows yet what this game will be like. Both teams could come in undefeated and it could be a real barn burner. But just don't forget we've heard south fans crow about Carter taking the Tribe apart for several years now and he's never come close. The most famous of cource being the 2006 game when they were supposed shread DB but ended up losing 44-0. They were already out of it by the end of the first quarter. Or you might like last years example where DB had its weakest team in 25 years and Carter had one of his best at south. That game was over at halftime. I would just be a little cautious. Maybe SH will be a better fit for him. Im still in shock that Science Hill chose Carter over Turner. Unreal

Out of curiosity, have you ever played the game Wacojack?

Nobody knows yet what this game will be like. Both teams could come in undefeated and it could be a real barn burner. But just don't forget we've heard south fans crow about Carter taking the Tribe apart for several years now and he's never come close. The most famous of cource being the 2006 game when they were supposed shread DB but ended up losing 44-0. They were already out of it by the end of the first quarter. Or you might like last years example where DB had its weakest team in 25 years and Carter had one of his best at south. That game was over at halftime. I would just be a little cautious. Maybe SH will be a better fit for him. Im still in shock that Science Hill chose Carter over Turner. Unreal

Ya know, WaCo . . . I can only speculate on the thought process in the decision to bring in Carter over Turner. My opinion . . . I think Turner was getting a little long in the tooth. I don't know, maybe that didn't have anything to do with it. If I get a chance to get the AD alone, I'll ask him. Certainly, Carter has much to prove in coaching against Clark and the mighty D-B. If my history is correct . . . The last time The Hill defeated D-B is when Mike Turner was coaching. :?: