Sullivan South Rebels 2010

compusatman

Heard the guys got their max weights and 40 times this week?

Any news?

Stronger and faster by all reports. Word is that Coach Haynie's conditioning program makes Sgt. Carter's seem like it was "milk and cookies with nap time stuff". :roflol:

Haynie's got a lot to prove. I hope he sticks it to all the naysayers. It would be tasty to come out with another killer D line.

Heard the guys got their max weights and 40 times this week?

Any news?

Stronger and faster by all reports. Word is that Coach Haynie's conditioning program makes Sgt. Carter's seem like it was "milk and cookies with nap time stuff". :lol:

Haynie's got a lot to prove. I hope he sticks it to all the naysayers. It would be tasty to come out with another killer D line.

1. Haynie has nothing to prove. He is an excellent coach and has already proven that. What he has to do is implement his ideas and make his mark as a head coach.

2. He doesn't have to stick it to any naysayers. He has to coach and ignore the naysayers. (And do those naysayers have any credibility anyway?)

3. A killer D line would be nice....and a killer O line...and a solid passing/running game....and speed at receiver and DBack positions...and killer special teams...

4. Rebel Nation!

Hey!.....How bad you guys gonna' beat DB this year? :D

I say they won't even score on us this year. We're to fast as usual. DB 48 South 0 Now that's a DB football score from the past. 2010 Is the year we get back the glory. Pay backs are heck. Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1. Haynie has nothing to prove. He is an excellent coach and has already proven that. What he has to do is implement his ideas and make his mark as a head coach.

2. He doesn't have to stick it to any naysayers. He has to coach and ignore the naysayers. (And do those naysayers have any credibility anyway?)

3. A killer D line would be nice....and a killer O line...and a solid passing/running game....and speed at receiver and DBack positions...and killer special teams...

4. Rebel Nation!

1. Is he a leader? Yet unproven.

2. Every one leave this board immediately. No dissension allowed. Who does have credibility on here? You?

3. All these would be nice. In my view at least three of those are lacking.

4. Go Rebels.

4. Rebel Nation!

1. Is he a leader? Yet unproven.

2. Every one leave this board immediately. No dissension allowed. Who does have credibility on here? You?

3. All these would be nice. In my view at least three of those are lacking.

4. Go Rebels.

1. He's been leading the defense for several years. He seems to have done a pretty good job. Always room for improvement but there are a lot of teams who would be happy to have had the success the Rebels have had.

2. Never said no one should be a dissenter. I said HE must ignore the naysayers. You seem a bit touchy on this one. You have historically had good input and comments so I'm not sure why.

3. At least.

4. Go Rebels!

• 1 month later...

A "sweet" lady from Nashville laid down the law on this at a meeting 3 weeks ago. Maryville has tussled with this for years. Would like to hear from them. Nothing I have read, including the Editor's note today, have mentioned "Freedom of Speech".

I, beneath my tin foil hat, again say this is yet another step in the takeover of South. The timing is not coincidental.

ps The 1/64 part Cherokee in me is getting more and more aggravated in all that Indian hoopla down the street.

We have fought this liberal agenda here in MARYVILLE several times and we have won each time. They cannot stop you from taking the" BATTLE " flag with you into the game(s). The 11th CIRCUIT COURT of APPEALS has ruled on this and as far as I know it has not been overturned. The last bunch that tried this in MARYVILLE are no longer there (most of them anyway). Tyrants will do what "we" allow them to do, so stand up and exercise your rights or they will take them from you. What we have today are people who are so insecure with themselves that they feel the need to try and rule over those of us who are not. These are the ones who were not popular in HS school or that suffer from low self esteem. It is true that the REPUBLIC is under attack on all fronts but all we need do is to stand up to these people and they will cower just as they did when they were young. We can still take our flags into the stadium , we just cannot have them on poles. This has led to much creativity on the part of the fans / students. There are more of them now then there ever where before, they are on pocket books , jackets, shirts , hats , jeans , big blankets etc etc. So to all you SS REBELS , stand your ground and do not take any crap from those who would deny you your freedom. RESISTANCE IS FURTILE and will spread like wildfire. GO REBELS MHS! P.S. You can contact the Southern Legal Resource Center for legal aid / advice.

We have fought this liberal agenda here in MARYVILLE several times and we have won each time. They cannot stop you from taking the" BATTLE " flag with you into the game(s). The 11th CIRCUIT COURT of APPEALS has ruled on this and as far as I know it has not been overturned. The last bunch that tried this in MARYVILLE are no longer there (most of them anyway). Tyrants will do what "we" allow them to do, so stand up and exercise your rights or they will take them from you. What we have today are people who are so insecure with themselves that they feel the need to try and rule over those of us who are not. These are the ones who were not popular in HS school or that suffer from low self esteem. It is true that the REPUBLIC is under attack on all fronts but all we need do is to stand up to these people and they will cower just as they did when they were young. We can still take our flags into the stadium , we just cannot have them on poles. This has led to much creativity on the part of the fans / students. There are more of them now then there ever where before, they are on pocket books , jackets, shirts , hats , jeans , big blankets etc etc. So to all you SS REBELS , stand your ground and do not take any crap from those who would deny you your freedom. RESISTANCE IS FURTILE and will spread like wildfire. GO REBELS MHS! P.S. You can contact the Southern Legal Resource Center for legal aid / advice.

Thanks for your reply. The sweet little lady from Nashville has the educators up here all shook up. I know what you say is true, but South is being bought out 1 boardmember and 1 educator at a time by the City of Kingsport. But, you will not find but a handful of parents or students who like the idea of being railroaded or don't cringe at the idea of going to city schools. They make the rules now. I'm guessing there will be no more flags on South grounds this year.

Anybody heard of defections or players leaving the South football team?

Hope it does't become a stampede.

hilts can you elaborate? Not necessarily names but positions, starting positions??...could be a very long season if this is true. I hate to hear that!

Edited by 83SouthRebel