thangs @ gp...

nftc

well out here on cosby if you have a prob. with a man like the open letter issue instead of calling theguy name on the net go meet em if u know who he is! i do know pfs coachand he is a good guy... tssaa rules are like speeding if you dont break em you wont get in trouble... hasnt gp won with coach onbench? two big ones ... can he not coach sitting! also "open leteer" guy i work in burg so i cant state name ( im cosby all the way) we were told we were scared the day we cancelled in the snow... come on ... i saw your boy $tart and i $ay iknow how He got the $tarting $lot !!!! :ph34r GO EAGLES!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well out here on cosby if you have a prob. with a man like the open letter issue instead of calling theguy name on the net go meet em if u know who he is! i do know pfs coachand he is a good guy... tssaa rules are like speeding if you dont break em you wont get in trouble... hasnt gp won with coach onbench? two big ones ... can he not coach sitting! also "open leteer" guy i work in burg so i cant state name ( im cosby all the way) we were told we were scared the day we cancelled in the snow... come on ... i saw your boy $tart and i $ay iknow how He got the $tarting $lot !!!! :ph34r GO EAGLES!

First of all you can tell you are not originally from Cosby , because you actually say ON COSBY! Only moron tourists and Floridian implants actually use that term! Secondly , if I recall correctly you have bashed Cosby football coaches on the net for years, even after being invited to practice you were not man enough to actually show up. Finally , Is whats going on at G-P a little fishy? Sure! but no one can make enough sense of this jibberish your writing to tell if your making a valid point or not.

Cosby all the way..... give me a break. If you were a real fan you would support us rather than bash play calling and personnel decisions every chance you get.

I had to read that at least three times to try to figure out what you're talking about.

Now after reading oldeagle's post, I kinda wish I hadn't...

now look we re a bball school here on cosby! i never bash then fb boys just certian play calls! also what good would it do for me to whip a coach... arent you getting paid and cant a fan ? where our tax $ go! :? im just stickin up for our eagles ... we got called out by gp for cancelling when it was clearly dangerous! also wonderin why that bigshot is takin shots @ other schools when EVERYONE knows whats up in gp... sometimes its best to sit down & shut up ( and that s what tssaa has done for them),,, :D:thumb::ph34r: old eagle i may be a trasplant but at least i bring a little class to the are :D

now look we re a bball school here on cosby! i never bash then fb boys just certian play calls! also what good would it do for me to whip a coach... arent you getting paid and cant a fan ? where our tax $ go! :D im just stickin up for our eagles ... we got called out by gp for cancelling when it was clearly dangerous! also wonderin why that bigshot is takin shots @ other schools when EVERYONE knows whats up in gp... sometimes its best to sit down & shut up ( and that s what tssaa has done for them),,, :D:lol::?: old eagle i may be a trasplant but at least i bring a little class to the are :?:

That is the worst Scott County impersonation I've heard in years. It's like mixing "Hee Haw" heritage with an inner-city dialect. Word of advice....You should keep wearing the overalls and stay off the computer.

now look we re a bball school here on cosby! i never bash then fb boys just certian play calls! also what good would it do for me to whip a coach... arent you getting paid and cant a fan ? where our tax $ go! :lol: im just stickin up for our eagles ... we got called out by gp for cancelling when it was clearly dangerous! also wonderin why that bigshot is takin shots @ other schools when EVERYONE knows whats up in gp... sometimes its best to sit down & shut up ( and that s what tssaa has done for them),,, :lol::lol::lol: old eagle i may be a trasplant but at least i bring a little class to the are :lol:

First of all we used to be a bball school at Cosby. Footballs winning percentage the last 5 years is almost as high as basketball and there are usually about 500 more people at football games. Also your tax dollars pay our coaches a whopping 2 pennies an hour! No one asked you to come whip a coach , we just challenged you to bring your playbook. Class to Cosby ........not hardly. Most people in cosby can actually spell and make some sense of what they are trying to say when they write something , unlike yourself , GO BACK TO FLORIDA!!

How did this get from"THANGS at GP" to bashing Cosby's football program? Aren't you several months late with that diatribe? What's the basketball point for those of us not in the Cosby fb loop.

I agree , I seen this guy pretending to be from Cosby screaming a bunch of nonsense making us look bad so I had to call him out. I still can't make heads or tails about what he's trying to say about "Thangs at G-P" to even make a valid statement about what the post was meant to be about!

From what i have heard it sounds like raul isnt a certified teacher, therefor you have to be an assistant for at least 5 years to be a head coach. which i honestly think its unfortunate, i think hes a really nice guy. my best advice is to let coach Cox be the head coach and let Raul run the show. all i know is you need to get it figured out quick, if you ###### foot around you may end up not making the region tourny with that district youre in

Let's see if I can help with a little bit of the confusion. McCroskey's original post was about was a complaint to TSSAA that Coach P shouldn't be allowed up in the coaching box because he is not listed as head coach by TSSAA. Now why complain? Either the person or persons either tried to rattle the team or maybe jealous of GP's success so far. What many thought the first game after complaint was that one coach would try anything to win. You decide who for yourself. As far as figuring it out. Well GP beat both PF & SC since then. Did GP play as well in those games as they did against Carter? Probably not. Was it because Coach P was seated? Probably not? Both games were against other county teams where emotions run high & anything can happen. Just wonder? Would anyone have said something if GP was 0-20, 1-19, 2-18, etc? PF starts a kid who transferred this year as a senior, starts another who moved here in 9th grade and their referred to has "home grown". Sounds like a double standard.

From what i have heard it sounds like raul isnt a certified teacher, therefor you have to be an assistant for at least 5 years to be a head coach. which i honestly think its unfortunate, i think hes a really nice guy. my best advice is to let coach Cox be the head coach and let Raul run the show. all i know is you need to get it figured out quick, if you ###### foot around you may end up not making the region tourny with that district youre in

Let me start this by saying that I am from Knoxville Catholic so I really don't have a side to take or a dog in the fight. We used to be in the same district as Cosby when I first got involved with Catholic. I think that you need to do a little more research before you start blasting coaches. If the coach is a full time employee of the school system even if he is not at that specific school, he can still coach.Isn't the coach a full time employee of the Sevier County school system in an administrative position? He could technically coach at any of the schools in the system in this instance without being a certified teacher. From what I have seen and heard this guy does a fantastic job. As hard as it is to come up with quality coaches these days, every school needs to be thankful when they land a quality coach. I don't think there is any doubt to the fact he is charge and does run the show. It is a tough district and the 4 that survive will certainly be battle-tested. The bottom line is come out of the region in at least 2nd place and win if you go on the road to go any further.