Preseason 14U Rankings

Fury96

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not say Fury95 is head and shoulders above everyone else. :thumb: The only game played between them and Worth95, that I know of, was a 1-0 game in extra innings. It was a great pitching and defensive game. But they are a great team and are the ones to beat in 14u. But a big gap? I would have to disagree.

Lets remember that before the Fury 95 joined the Fury Organization they were the Chattanooga Impact. I think the record against Worth 95 has been very decisive.

Ok guys, yall win. Fury95 is head and shoulders above everyone else in 14u. I was just giving an opinion. There are other teams to look out for in 14u besides those 2 that might have a say in this. I thought you might want to see what happens before you boast. I didn't know I would hurt peoples feelings. But yall win. Jeeees! :thumb:

FURY 96 MY GIRLS ARE EXCITED BOUT COMING DOWN TO PLAY WE HAVE BEEN MAKING A SCHEDULE OUT FOR THE TEAM.OUR 1ST TOURN MAY 28-30 DRAKES CREEK CLASSIC HENDERSONVILE.2CND JUN 4-6 MEMORIAL WARNER 3RD QUALIFIER ATHENS 4RTH STATE HENDERSONVILLE. WE HAVE ALL 4 QUALIFIERS DOWN.THE HARD PART IS IF WE DONT QUALIFY FOR THE NATIONALS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WERE WE CAN GO PLAY ON THE BEACH SOMEWERE IN A NICE TOURN WITH OUT QUALIFYING IN ANOTHER SANCTION.CAUSE OUR YEAR WILL BE TIED UP IN ASA.ANY SUGGESTIONS?WHAT DO OTHER TEAMS DO FOR A BACK UP PLAN IF THEY DONT QUALIFY FOR NATIONALS?CAUSE WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THE GIRLS HAVE A NICE VACATION TOURNAMENT SOMEWERE ?

FURY 96 MY GIRLS ARE EXCITED BOUT COMING DOWN TO PLAY WE HAVE BEEN MAKING A SCHEDULE OUT FOR THE TEAM.OUR 1ST TOURN MAY 28-30 DRAKES CREEK CLASSIC HENDERSONVILE.2CND JUN 4-6 MEMORIAL WARNER 3RD QUALIFIER ATHENS 4RTH STATE HENDERSONVILLE. WE HAVE ALL 4 QUALIFIERS DOWN.THE HARD PART IS IF WE DONT QUALIFY FOR THE NATIONALS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WERE WE CAN GO PLAY ON THE BEACH SOMEWERE IN A NICE TOURN WITH OUT QUALIFYING IN ANOTHER SANCTION.CAUSE OUR YEAR WILL BE TIED UP IN ASA.ANY SUGGESTIONS?WHAT DO OTHER TEAMS DO FOR A BACK UP PLAN IF THEY DONT QUALIFY FOR NATIONALS?CAUSE WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THE GIRLS HAVE A NICE VACATION TOURNAMENT SOMEWERE ?

Other Team's Plan B: Find the players you need to get to Nationals next year!

Also, you might want to find a couple of high-end exposure tournament to put your girls in. Maybe play up in 16's. Great competition and good early experience for your girls.

• 4 weeks later...

talked to my eagle girls sat and monday ,they are ready for may to get here they are ready to play new teams.i have to say the coaches are looking forward to it also.we have put together a team with another coach that was in our same situation of part of our teams playing high school ball.so we combined our eighth grade girls with the knox fury,s eighth grade girls .we call them the silver fury.we have 8 tournaments on schedule until high school ball ends.didnt want our younger girls sitting around doing nothing.we won our first tournament this past weekend.as soon as highschool ball ends the silver eagles look forward to the challenge of chasing a berth in the nationals.