Preseason 14U Rankings

Fury96

Lets have some fun and see what everyones preseason rankings are for the 14U division.

1. Silver Eagles

2. Fury 95

3. Worth 95

4. Illusions 95/96 mix

5. Nashville Cruisers 95

6. Mizuno 95

7. Valley Thunder

8. Frost Falcons Elite

9. West Tennessee Wild Things

10. Fury 96

ahh the silver eagles im a player and yes we are a good team and i would like to add something that noone has really touched on. ... ok well i know we are the ones out there working on softball and hitting drills but with out our coaches we would not be the atheletes we are today i want to say thanks to todd wicks and billy richardson for making me such an excelent ball player and they have helped me and the rest of the silver eagles be one of the best teams in tn. with out a doubt in my mind i owe my softball knowledge and skills to them. WE ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE A FAMILY IN SOME WAY!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mo me and bill sure thank you.i been keeping an eye on you young ladies.i have your stats in high school ball.i know what you have done well .i also no what you have not done well.heard a lil story bout you getting picked off at 3rd ,i think!!!!!.

im proud of how you girls are doing in highschool ball.me and coach bill got the softball fever.come on may.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone care to make a bet if the Qualifier will be able to be held at the end of the month in Hendersonville? My heart goes out to all the people of Nashville, Hendersonville, Antioch, Dickson, etc....Watching the TV coverage of I-24, was some of the most bizarre video I have ever watched..

http://www.weather.com/outlook/photo/re ... D748C7425D

Yes I do believe Frost Falcons Elite can compete with any 14U team out there! They have got one of the best pitchers on the field!

Falcons Elite does have a very good team, the problem is they play "B" class tournaments most weekends so it is hard to gauge how they match up against the best. The true test will be in August in Illinois if you truly want to know but you must come qualify first. They don't just let anyone show up.