Who are the top 5 teams in the 16u division in TN?

devinshire

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely there are more teams from middle and west Tn. who could be mentioned. Is east Tn. softball that dominant?

You are "Surely" right? I could mention more teams from middle & west Tn.

But not in the "TOP" as you requested.

:thumb:

I gave you who appears to have the strongest returning teams in this age group for next summer. You asked for folks top five picks.... I gave you 7, 2 of which are from middle or west Tn. Now I can say if had stopped at 5 as you had requested those 2 teams would still be on my list of "TOP" picks. :thumb:

:wacko:

Surely there are more teams from middle and west Tn. who could be mentioned. Is east Tn. softball that dominant?

:o

I gave you who appears to have the strongest returning teams in this age group for next summer. You asked for folks top five picks.... I gave you 7, 2 of which are from middle or west Tn. Now I can say if had stopped at 5 as you had requested those 2 teams would still be on my list of "TOP" picks. :thumb:

:lol:

what 2 teams would you exclude to get it to five.And if you dont care and have time,give your reasons why they are your top 5.I am not baiting you or anyone else,I'm would like to know. Thanks! Tballexpert

I gave you who appears to have the strongest returning teams in this age group for next summer. You asked for folks top five picks.... I gave you 7, 2 of which are from middle or west Tn. Now I can say if had stopped at 5 as you had requested those 2 teams would still be on my list of "TOP" picks. :lol:

what 2 teams would you exclude to get it to five.And if you dont care and have time,give your reasons why they are your top 5.I am not baiting you or anyone else,I'm would like to know. Thanks! Tballexpert

The worms on the hook! Who's going to bite? :thumb:

Way to early to tell, all of the teams listed are good, but time will tell. There has been a lot of activity in Middle TN since the exposure tournament in Murfreesboro with teams folding and players shuffling teams. Be interesting to see what comes of it all.

I agree, its way too early to make a prediction like this. A lot of things can happen between now and the 1st qualifier, i.e. new additions, injuries to key players.......etc. Just Curious, who has been the biggest benefactor of all this reshuffling in Middle TN. and who folded? :thumb: