Who are the top 5 teams in the 16u division in TN?

devinshire

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel the Cruisers need to be in this discussion and will be by the end of summer. They beat the fury, chatt force, and lady aces in one tournament. Two of those wins came without one of their better hitters and pitchers. :popcorneater:

I agree, the Cruisers will be a tough team to deal with. Although, I do have one question: Which tournament are you speaking of?

i feel the Cruisers need to be in this discussion and will be by the end of summer. They beat the fury, chatt force, and lady aces in one tournament. Two of those wins came without one of their better hitters and pitchers. :popcorneater:

I agree, the Cruisers will be a tough team to deal with. Although, I do have one question: Which tournament are you speaking of?

They beat the Lady Aces at the scenic city 16's in Chattanooga and the Chattanooga Force at the Murfreesboro Exposure 3-1.

i feel the Cruisers need to be in this discussion and will be by the end of summer. They beat the fury, chatt force, and lady aces in one tournament. Two of those wins came without one of their better hitters and pitchers. :)

They beat the Lady Aces at the scenic city 16's in Chattanooga and the Chattanooga Force at the Murfreesboro Exposure 3-1.

Thank you for that clarification. Orangeandwhite had me confused. I didn't think the Cruisers beat all three in the same tournament, i know because i was at both tournaments mentioned. With that being said, the Cruisers looked like they had a solid team in Murfreesboro. I noticed several new players on the field.

As far as a top 5 in 16U, my opinion is that any team already mentioned is capable of occupying a spot in the top 5 on any given weekend. There are just too many factors involved this far out from the first qualifyer. A twisted knee here or a sore shoulder there and your once hopeful season is shot to crap! Let's all pray everyone comes out of school ball ok. I think its going to be a very competitive summer in 16U.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...