Who are the top 5 teams in the 16u division in TN?

devinshire

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Middle TN I hear the Athletics have lost some good talent from the fall. Maybe not as good now. TN Eagles may be on the rise but mainly all 15 year olds. Cruisers always pretty good but again mainly 15s.

You are correct. Lost a couple of good players but they have already been replaced with some quality players. Will still be in the hunt. Its almost time, can't wait.

:)

Who are the top 5 16u teams in TN. east to west,north to south.

Here is your "TOP 7" in no particular order :roflol:

Thunder 93

Frost Falcons

Athletics

Mustangs

Germantown Red Devils

Chat Force

Chat Fury

:roflol:[/quote

Teeball knows his stuff...list still looks good.

Thanks, I meant I heard they had to qualify as Mississippi or Bama team because the majority of girls were from there? Not real sure on that though.

Memphis is their own association that isn't part of Tennessee ASA. Memphis ASA gets one berth to Nationals in all ages. Tennessee ASA gets 4 and it's all separate.

Strange weekend for most teams. Scheduling issues, Boys Baseball practice played on fields while games were way behind, poor field conditions wet and (never dragged after), Saturday 1 hour time limits in a qualifier?? I know it was a tough situation and TD did what was thought was right but a lot could have been avoided. Poorly run. Need to decide that the weekend is for Softball not BASEBALL!!! Especially qualifiers

Not ideal but all had to deal with it. Congrats to the Knox Fury!!! Maybe ASA will rethink Hendersonville in future and timing of tournament.