Fan Ejections

coltsrule

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any type of penalty for a fan who is ejected from a TSSAA sanctioned basketball game? Are they permitted to attend a game at the same site the next night? Is there a fine (I doubt it, even from the T$$AA)? Anyone who KNOWS, please advise. Thanks.

no fines i was let back in the next home game. but you can get your team t-d up if its pretty bad use of your words. i said you suck and got tossed. some refs cry too much

I think it depends on the infraction. I saw a person ejected a couple of years ago for going onto the court. I think there was some sort of fine imposed by the T$$AA and he wasn't allowed to attend the next couple of games. The fine might have been assessed to the school instead of the individual, but I believe he paid it ($200-250 comes to mind). :thumb:

I will let you know how it works after tonight. :flower:

Upperman vs Cannon going to be a great game should be very loud and vocal. Wish I could go.

This will be the first time that I have been able to be vocal in 2 years, Im going to vent a little frustration!!!

:flower:

all within the bounds of good taste, of course.

Let em have it. Yell a little for all of us that cant be there tonight.

Upperman vs Cannon going to be a great game should be very loud and vocal. Wish I could go.

This will be the first time that I have been able to be vocal in 2 years, Im going to vent a little frustration!!!

:flower:

all within the bounds of good taste, of course.

Let em have it. Yell a little for all of us that cant be there tonight.

I will make the LA Nation Proud. I promise.