Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

Crunchtime- what are you bringing to the table, in a beating-a-dead-horse argument by the way,that hasn't already been said or mentioned or considered by TSSAA? 100 percent certainty, as you have claimed several times, should be accompanied by better information than he said she said.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all this is the first time I have heard second row. Second. I wasn't standing in the way nobody was. He had a clear shot to the locker room. You sir need to calm down. Quit dropping accusations you can't back up. You don't know me sir.

YOU were not standing in the way?......

Sir can you not read? I said I wasn't and nobody was. Sorry I just embarassed you sir.

He is a math teacher not an Reading teacher!!

yea it was crowded, not saying it wasnt. but E had already gotten by. what stopped the teams progression to the locker room was E stopped and turned around. he then came through the student section (NOT the big group of ppl directly in front of the lobby doors, but along the bleachers in what MC calls the floor seats, along the out of bounds line.) he cheap shotted one guy and then got punched. EA threw the first punch: FACT. I was there. I was 3 feet away. Now, where sir or madam were you?

Yes i was.... and this is when i start to get upset...why did E turn around after he was past the guy that knocked him out??

RandyMc. Can you sit on the front row of the bleachers? We call them floor seats. Mr. Coach from S'ville did push a cheerleader. It's fact. I don't know where you are going with this other than just rambling. I know you are standing up for S'ville, but really where are you going with this? You tried the SRO and it failed tonight so what else do you have sir?

it's a fact that she was pushed, but also a fact that it wasn't intentional.. he was doing his job by trying to get the guys to the locker room and then something that wasn't that big of a deal became a big deal, if it's not intentional now why was it such a big deal that it was intentional then. Coach Thomas was then pulled to the side because of that leaving the team way in front of the assistant coaches who had to break up the fight after it had started not much you can do then. I just don't understand why the cheerleader didn't understand that he was trying to get his team to the locker room and to get out of the way.. maybe she didn't realize but at the time she made it seem like he picked her up and tossed her by the way she was acting, but not it's an unintentional move to the side. Funny how things change after our best player is suspended.

Actually he was not helping his team get to the locker room. He only shook the head coaches hand and then he yelled at the refs and headed for the locker room while his team shook the hands of the other players. Fact!!

Sir, you can take it however you want to. I'm just ole' dooleydaffy. As for that it doesn't matter who I am. Do I ask who you are sir? I didn't think so. So what you can do is assume all you want to assume because guess what! Assumptions don't mean diddly now a days. Goodbye sir. I have a paper due for College tomorrow and I can't waste my time on knuckleheads like you sir.

Crunchtime- what are you bringing to the table, in a beating-a-dead-horse argument by the way,that hasn't already been said or mentioned or considered by TSSAA? 100 percent certainty, as you have claimed several times, should be accompanied by better information than he said she said.

Look I know what happened and I know this is beating a dead horse, but when you get an all american and someone takes cheap shots at them and he is the one punished then see how that feels.

RandyMc. Can you sit on the front row of the bleachers? We call them floor seats. Mr. Coach from S'ville did push a cheerleader. It's fact. I don't know where you are going with this other than just rambling. I know you are standing up for S'ville, but really where are you going with this? You tried the SRO and it failed tonight so what else do you have sir?

it's a fact that she was pushed, but also a fact that it wasn't intentional.. he was doing his job by trying to get the guys to the locker room and then something that wasn't that big of a deal became a big deal, if it's not intentional now why was it such a big deal that it was intentional then. Coach Thomas was then pulled to the side because of that leaving the team way in front of the assistant coaches who had to break up the fight after it had started not much you can do then. I just don't understand why the cheerleader didn't understand that he was trying to get his team to the locker room and to get out of the way.. maybe she didn't realize but at the time she made it seem like he picked her up and tossed her by the way she was acting, but not it's an unintentional move to the side. Funny how things change after our best player is suspended.

Actually he was not helping his team get to the locker room. He only shook the head coaches hand and then he yelled at the refs and headed for the locker room while his team shook the hands of the other players. Fact!!

at that point in time, the assistant coaches were with the players. and coach thomas did head to the locker room but he wasn't that far ahead because the players follwed him, if not the cheerleader would not have gotten 'pushed' out the way for the rest of the team to follow.. i saw this because i was on the baseline attempting to get to the other side to wait for our basketball players.

Sir, you can take it however you want to. I'm just ole' dooleydaffy. As for that it doesn't matter who I am. Do I ask who you are sir? I didn't think so. So what you can do is assume all you want to assume because guess what! Assumptions don't mean diddly now a days. Goodbye sir. I have a paper due for College tomorrow and I can't waste my time on knuckleheads like you sir.

Guess that means you weren't, that's all you had to say, you sure made it sound like that since YOU were not standing in EA's way, glad to know that though.