Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

RandyMc. Can you sit on the front row of the bleachers? We call them floor seats. Mr. Coach from S'ville did push a cheerleader. It's fact. I don't know where you are going with this other than just rambling. I know you are standing up for S'ville, but really where are you going with this? You tried the SRO and it failed tonight so what else do you have sir?

it's a fact that she was pushed, but also a fact that it wasn't intentional.. he was doing his job by trying to get the guys to the locker room and then something that wasn't that big of a deal became a big deal, if it's not intentional now why was it such a big deal that it was intentional then. Coach Thomas was then pulled to the side because of that leaving the team way in front of the assistant coaches who had to break up the fight after it had started not much you can do then. I just don't understand why the cheerleader didn't understand that he was trying to get his team to the locker room and to get out of the way.. maybe she didn't realize but at the time she made it seem like he picked her up and tossed her by the way she was acting, but not it's an unintentional move to the side. Funny how things change after our best player is suspended.

Actually he was not helping his team get to the locker room. He only shook the head coaches hand and then he yelled at the refs and headed for the locker room while his team shook the hands of the other players. Fact!!

once again 100%false he said something to the ref then shook hands then he headed to the locker room.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir, you can take it however you want to. I'm just ole' dooleydaffy. As for that it doesn't matter who I am. Do I ask who you are sir? I didn't think so. So what you can do is assume all you want to assume because guess what! Assumptions don't mean diddly now a days. Goodbye sir. I have a paper due for College tomorrow and I can't waste my time on knuckleheads like you sir.

yea truth comes out and you run and hide....go figure.....

all in all assumptions are assumptions and people will think they know what happened and people will tell what they saw, but not everything you see is the whole story. No one knows what really happened except Emmanuel and the guy that was hit, there may have been words exchanged and fists that flew that no one even knows about because they were too worried about watching coach thomas and the sro officer that so many people were paying attention to. I'm sure we'll hear more about this at school tomorrow.. it's the only thing talked about.. updates will be posted regularly, i'm sure..goodnight.

Hey RandyMc. I'm dual-enrollment lol. Just to throw that curveball so you can ponder on it.

Wow, crazyness, so maybe you were....would have never guessed that...will be happy to see LCHS play a Rutherford Co team in the Region Tourney, hopefully from the top of the bleachers in the SCHS gym, if they get there.

'Look I know what I saw'... Are you disputing the Shelbyville fans that were outspoken about the incident in contacting the person(s) involved? BTW it wasn't to defend their hometown team, but indicating their team as the main players in the violence.

RandyMc. Can you sit on the front row of the bleachers? We call them floor seats. Mr. Coach from S'ville did push a cheerleader. It's fact. I don't know where you are going with this other than just rambling. I know you are standing up for S'ville, but really where are you going with this? You tried the SRO and it failed tonight so what else do you have sir?

it's a fact that she was pushed, but also a fact that it wasn't intentional.. he was doing his job by trying to get the guys to the locker room and then something that wasn't that big of a deal became a big deal, if it's not intentional now why was it such a big deal that it was intentional then. Coach Thomas was then pulled to the side because of that leaving the team way in front of the assistant coaches who had to break up the fight after it had started not much you can do then. I just don't understand why the cheerleader didn't understand that he was trying to get his team to the locker room and to get out of the way.. maybe she didn't realize but at the time she made it seem like he picked her up and tossed her by the way she was acting, but not it's an unintentional move to the side. Funny how things change after our best player is suspended.

From what I understand from her father, she was standing with her back to him and she was pushed from the back, not knowing who or what was happening. She probably weighs 90 lb soaking wet. I feel pretty sure that she was not acting.

Crunch, wow you totally have no idea of the order things happened in, but i'm going to bed. he had made it past the crowd initially(the part beside the lobby). then he got mad bc he saw the faces of the ppl that had been calling him "Jimmie" all night, and nothing more. that is the only thing the ppl he was after called him. there were three of us that did it the most and thats all we said, and he couldnt stand it. so when he sees us, he loses his temper (totally understandable) and comes into the part of the student section directly in front of the bleachers. then he cheap shotted one of our guys who didnt get out of his way as he tried to get to the guys he was after. he kept coming until he got three feet from me. he was talkin i dont know what he was sayin. then like i said, when he got 3 feet from me, someone hit him. that is how it happened. goodnight.

'Look I know what I saw'... Are you disputing the Shelbyville fans that were outspoken about the incident in contacting the person(s) involved? BTW it wasn't to defend their hometown team, but indicating their team as the main players in the violence.

of course he was involved yall made it that way... not saying he didn't punch anyone.. im saying he was defending himself.. and who wouldn't... but to suspend for the rest of the season is a little harse...a fight is a fight ejection and a 2 game suspension...thats what im trying to say here..

of course he was involved yall made it that way... not saying he didn't punch anyone.. im saying he was defending himself.. and who wouldn't... but to suspend for the rest of the season is a little harse...a fight is a fight ejection and a 2 game suspension...thats what im trying to say here..

Crunch...........if it will make you feel any better, I was thinking a 2 game suspension would be what he got also. I was shocked when I heard the rest of the season. That is the reason I was asking if he had ever been in any other trouble or technical fouls and things like that. I would love to see him play again but I am afraid that will not happen this year. Maybe in college somewhere good

Crunch...........if it will make you feel any better, I was thinking a 2 game suspension would be what he got also. I was shocked when I heard the rest of the season. That is the reason I was asking if he had ever been in any other trouble or technical fouls and things like that. I would love to see him play again but I am afraid that will not happen this year. Maybe in college somewhere good

i know i said i was going to bed but i have to say thank you for supporting Emmanuel and not thinking of him as a complete lunatic like most people on this thread. Emmanuel is a great player and has amazing talent and i wish people wouldn't look over that because of this one night, even though i know it'll happen over and over.