East Magnet????

coachtut

Bruno is the best Coach in Metro by far, and that statement goes far beyond the record as stated above. thats a place with limited resources, no big booster program, and he's not looking for the next job that guaruntees him more money. Also he helped his nephew Barry get that scholarship to WVU. I'll bet alot of money that no Metro coach has put more in college than Brunetti since he's been head coach. :?:

...and you're basing this off of your inside, deep knowledge of every coach in Metro? How can you make a statement like that if you haven't spent time with every coach and every program in the city?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruno is the best Coach in Metro by far, and that statement goes far beyond the record as stated above. thats a place with limited resources, no big booster program, and he's not looking for the next job that guaruntees him more money. Also he helped his nephew Barry get that scholarship to WVU. I'll bet alot of money that no Metro coach has put more in college than Brunetti since he's been head coach. :?:

...and you're basing this off of your inside, deep knowledge of every coach in Metro? How can you make a statement like that if you haven't spent time with every coach and every program in the city?

I talk to alot of these players here in metro. The majority feel like their coaches dont not really care for them outside of winning a State Title. So I have had to talk to them about getting game film and sending it to colleges for theirselves. Im not saying that all coaches dont care, I'm saying in my opinion Brunetti goes far above and beyond his metro salary to get his players exposure in camps to scouts and a chance at a scholarship.

Walker of Field, Afraid I am that you are on a path that to the dark side of the fork. Anger and hate choose not.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

No anger or hate. Just a plain and simple dislike for someone who always puts metro down, always see the negative but never the positives, always thinks he knows much more than he actually does, and thinks his grass is always greener even though he's sitting on a beech with no grass. I think its funny how he never mentioned Beech before this year. In the past it was always Gallatin and Hendersonville.

Fork you going to be spoons assistant at McGavock or maybe ya'll want East Lit after all?

junior high jonnies, Beech__________- State Champs, live with it

junior high jonnies, Beech__________- State Champs, live with it

Like I said I cant remember you ever mentioning Beech before this past year. And I am sure that you really had anything at all to do with their success. Why dont you stick to Sumner Co. threads. Maybe you can tell Lassister or Hatfield or Crabtree how to coach.

Surprised be not. Intrest shown by one who is strong with the fork. Great warrior he is. Battles fought hard in the land of Metro in a time long ago.

May the fork be with you. :blush:

I dont understand your jiberish. Are you talking about Campbell the HC of HL or snce you said long ago are you talking about Elrod who was an assistant at HL or someone else?

Surprised be not. Intrest shown by one who is strong with the fork. Great warrior he is. Battles fought hard in the land of Metro in a time long ago.

May the fork be with you. :excl:

I dont understand your jiberish. Are you talking about Campbell the HC of HL or snce you said long ago are you talking about Elrod who was an assistant at HL or someone else?

Walker of field, There is another. Highest position held,he had. Game of champions he coached. To another galaxy not so far away he went. Return, he may.

May the fork be with you. :excl:

Walker of field, There is another. Highest position held,he had. Game of champions he coached. To another galaxy not so far away he went. Return, he may.

Coach A????

It has to be Coach A since Coach F didn't go to another galaxy and Coach B did go to another galaxy but it is quite a distance away :blush:

No other Metro coach, that is still active, has been the head coach of a state c

hampionship football team :excl:

Walker of field and knowdoithow, There is another. Say I did not that the game of champions he won. The journey taken by the great jedi was to the county of WILSON into the galaxy of fellowship and friends.

May the fork be with you. :D

Hard to believe Jim Wilson would leave a Principal's job at Friendship to come back to Metro. I could see him replacing Scott Brunette at the board if offered. Jim has a great reputation and is well liked by everyone i know.

Interesting......NCS I am with you on this one. I could see your scenario much more likely than him coming back to coach.