Best WR in east TN

zerocool

Posted by caligula:

Brad Merritt is bad, he is running over everyone. I saw Bowman play and he is slow, but that was just one game. Tom Lemming is smarter than me.

....I still think Merrit (and the other MHS ball handlers) needs to loose the gloves...especially when it's rainy. Just my opinion.

[Edited by mapperman on 9-25-02 7:48A]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by BHL76:

Posted by Vol05: Do you have any edidence to base your opinion on? I've played against both and we had to put 3 guys on Bowman and simply single covered Brown.....Bowman is faster, he can just twice as a high, hes taller and hes bigger physically.

And when you single covered Jake Brown, how many catches/yards did he ring you up for? And I am pretty confident that no team Farragut has played this year has also played Notre Dame. Just curious on what "edidence" you are basing your opinion on.

[Edited by BHL76 on 9-24-02 7:33P]

We play Farragut in the Jamboree and Notre Dame in the regular season and I can assure from seeing both several times that Bowman is the better player.

Comparing Jacob Brown to Adarius Bowman is just ridiculous. Jacob Brown isn't anywhere near the same level Bowman is at. You must be a close friend of Jacob's or a die-hard Farragut fan to think something crazy like that. Bowman is the best receiver in Tennessee, bottom line.

Posted by K50K:

Comparing Jacob Brown to Adarius Bowman is just ridiculous. Jacob Brown isn't anywhere near the same level Bowman is at. You must be a close friend of Jacob's or a die-hard Farragut fan to think something crazy like that. Bowman is the best receiver in Tennessee, bottom line.

My point exactly...Is Brown being recruited by the elite? Nope. Is Bowman rated one of the top 5 recievers in the nation by Tom Lemming? Yep. Did Bowman run a 4.5 at one of the elite camps in the country? Yep. Did Bowman high jump 7 feet? Yep. Is Bowman the better reciever? For sure.

jeramiah parris of sweetwater is a fast and fearless wr he is short but he isnt afraid to go up in a crowd and when he gets the ball he will make u miss he had like 4 or 5 catches on wartburg and had like a million after catch yards and 3 tds so he is up there with everyone he also has break away speed

We play Farragut in the Jamboree and Notre Dame in the regular season and I can assure from seeing both several times that Bowman is the better player.

When farragut played webb in the jamboree they didnt even throw it jacob brown. They were trying to not show other teams they would play and who were watching at the jamboree our best offensive weapon. I dont care if bowman is rated high jacob plays better teams and has good stats. Jacob also starts on D. Does bowman do that?

This has to be a joke! There is no way you can compare Jacob Brown to Adarius Bowman! I mean is Brown getting double and sometimes triple covered every friday night? You just can't compare a good athlete in the city to one of the top athletes in the country! But this is just my opinion