District 8-AA Tourney

ukhoops

I wonder if Ruehlen is playing for Cannon?? Could Dekalb be playing for the 8-AA championship? Congrats DC on tonights win! :popcorneater:

BigDaddy, Looks like Dekalb's much closer than expected loss to Cannon Co wasn't a fluke. It was apparent they've been getting better but a win over York ( if Brown played) is a shocker. IMO

Brown played...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated Bracket

Friday:

3:30 # 2 Livingston vs #3 Upperman

6:30 #1 Cannon County vs DeKalb Co.

Sat:

6:00 3rd Place Game

Monday:

6:00 Championship Game

Congrads to Upperman and DeKalb on making it to the semi final round angains Livingston Academy and Cannon Co

My picks are LA over upperman by 3 and Cannon over DeKalb by 5.

See yall in a few hours :popcorneater:

Dekalb Co. girls shock the Plateau- The Roar is officially Restored! Joe Pat Cope leads the Lady Tigers to the first Region berth in 16 years. Great hire by Mark Willoughby. Seniors stepped up and willed the Lady Tigers to victory. 8 AA Championship game is in site. Dodgen is shaking in his nikes getting ready for the Lady Tigers! Joe Pat Cope Middle Tennessee Coach of the Year!

Dekalb Co. girls shock the Plateau- The Roar is officially Restored! Joe Pat Cope leads the Lady Tigers to the first Region berth in 16 years. Great hire by Mark Willoughby. Seniors stepped up and willed the Lady Tigers to victory. 8 AA Championship game is in site. Dodgen is shaking in his nikes getting ready for the Lady Tigers! Joe Pat Cope Middle Tennessee Coach of the Year!

First region beth in16 years?! Wow! Congratulations again!

I wonder if Ruehlen is playing for Cannon?? Could Dekalb be playing for the 8-AA championship? Congrats DC on tonights win! :popcorneater:

BigDaddy, Looks like Dekalb's much closer than expected loss to Cannon Co wasn't a fluke. It was apparent they've been getting better but a win over York ( if Brown played) is a shocker. IMO

rabbit...something is going on up on the mountain in York locker room. I am not taking away from Dekalb..obviously they are getting better (thats what a team is supposed to do over the course of the season) but to say I am shocked that DC won, well I am not shocked and very glad for DC as they are showing a DESIRE to be better as a WHOLE. Ultimately that has paid off because of their HARD WORK.