Unicoi County vs. Sullivan East

easttenn1

the devils and the patriots should meet again in the region 1 championship game

looks like it could happen any thoughts? each has 1 more game before it happens. what are your thoughts on tuesday nights games for both? claiborne is a good team and happy valley is playing great!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the devils and the patriots should meet again in the region 1 championship game

looks like it could happen any thoughts? each has 1 more game before it happens. what are your thoughts on tuesday nights games for both? claiborne is a good team and happy valley is playing great!!

GAME #4 what are you thoughts on this one?

i think the devils can win. they have experience in the region championship games, this is a first for East

if i am correct they also had the experience on winning the conference,district. but it didn't happen this year. it was also east first trip to either. so why would the region be any different? i think east by 10. it will be closer than the last 23pt game

wtg and congrats to sullivan east you play with your hearts tonight and to the blus devils good luck the rest of the way you played good ........... and unc1 10? and a O.T.? i think this is the 1st one i have seen you miss but.......... hey only by 8 isnt bad :motorbike:

you are correct drainthe3 unc1 said 10. this was the 4th meeting and the best for last. except maybe state. both teams are great good luck in sub games next week.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team