District 11AA!!!

defensewinscships

• 1 month later...

I was a bit surprised at the results of teams from this district so far. Did Page lose a lot of their team or have had some injuries this year? What about MTCS? Why have they struggled so far? And, what about Cascade and Marshall Co.? Did they have some players move into the area to beef up the team? I am really surprised at their records.

• 1 month later...
I was a bit surprised at the results of teams from this district so far. Did Page lose a lot of their team or have had some injuries this year? What about MTCS? Why have they struggled so far? And, what about Cascade and Marshall Co.? Did they have some players move into the area to beef up the team? I am really surprised at their records.

MTCS has had a tough time this year. they graduated their main goal scorer Clayton Mitchell last year and lost a couple other promising players. also now a senior decided to quit just before their 1st district tornament game against forrest(who they beat 2-0). All year they have struggled to get it in the back of the net.

MTCS goalkeeper Parker Burgess(who has strtd since freshman year) has had to face multiple games where there would be at least 20 - 30 shots on goal. he is a fantastic keeper and would be able to stop the majority of them but when there is just that many shots its really hard to stop them all it seems.

Mtcs also playd a very tough schedule this season. they have faced multiple div II and AA and AAA teams.

I personally do not remember many of the really good players that popped up at marshall co and cascade this season. They might have transfered or just decided to play for their school instead of club,etc.