region 4aa

swipper

midtenn wouldn't be a Godwin would he??? ;)

Joker i sent you a pm and i would appreciate it if you would read it and not use my name on here. BigDaddy, Rabbit, King21 all know me along with most everyone else on these boards and they know me well enough to know that i wouldn't talk about LA or any other team like that idiot does so please just keep my name off of these boards as i do have a son that is still playing high school basketball. Good luck to all the upper cumberland teams in the tourney especially the Blue Devils cause we sure could use a little good luck!!!!

WHAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAA WAAA SUCK IT UP DEVIL. YOU BETTER WORRY ABOUT THE BOYS AND LEAVE THE MESSAGE BOARDS TO ME! IF YALL AINT CAREFUL YOULL BE ONE AND DONE IN THE REGION! ;) NOW FOR THE REST OF YALL I STILL SAY UPPERMAN WINS AND LA SITS AT HOME AFTER TUESDAY NIGHTS GAME!!!! IM COMIN TO THIS GAME, WON'T BE NO GAME FOR JC THIS TIME AROUND SO I'M COMIN TO WATCH DA LADY BEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!! KICK THE CRAP OUT OF SOME LITTLE KITTY CATS!!! IM GOING TO SIT NEXT TO THE GUY THAT SAYS GOOOOO BEEEESSSSSSS AND WERE GOIN TO HAVE A BALL!! ;)

Do you have medication that you might have misplaced? Should we send in a team to help you find it?

;)

DL.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeKalb shot the eyes out of it and Grundy couldn't buy a basket. DeKalb had 9 3s. The teams opened with 3s and then DeKalb went on an 11-0 run. Grundy cut it to 1 once but could never get over the hump.

Congratulations DeKalb and good luck the rest of the way.

Congrats Grundy on a great season and go to work right away to build on this.

DL.

Joker i sent you a pm and i would appreciate it if you would read it and not use my name on here. BigDaddy, Rabbit, King21 all know me along with most everyone else on these boards and they know me well enough to know that i wouldn't talk about LA or any other team like that idiot does so please just keep my name off of these boards as i do have a son that is still playing high school basketball. Good luck to all the upper cumberland teams in the tourney especially the Blue Devils cause we sure could use a little good luck!!!!

WHAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAA WAAA SUCK IT UP DEVIL. YOU BETTER WORRY ABOUT THE BOYS AND LEAVE THE MESSAGE BOARDS TO ME! IF YALL AINT CAREFUL YOULL BE ONE AND DONE IN THE REGION! :o NOW FOR THE REST OF YALL I STILL SAY UPPERMAN WINS AND LA SITS AT HOME AFTER TUESDAY NIGHTS GAME!!!! IM COMIN TO THIS GAME, WON'T BE NO GAME FOR JC THIS TIME AROUND SO I'M COMIN TO WATCH DA LADY BEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!! KICK THE CRAP OUT OF SOME LITTLE KITTY CATS!!! IM GOING TO SIT NEXT TO THE GUY THAT SAYS GOOOOO BEEEESSSSSSS AND WERE GOIN TO HAVE A BALL!! :o

Do you have medication that you might have misplaced? Should we send in a team to help you find it?

;) DelTavian; You should be ashamed picking on a brainless idiot like 'midtenspurtsfan'. Now, you finallyget to see for yourself what we've been talking about. :o