region 4aa

swipper

midtenspurtfan; Only an idiot like you would boast about winning one of three. By the way, is Jackson Co having a good recruiting year? How many do you think your team would have won the last few years without their recruits?

Not very many.

they won 4 back to back aa state champs witout any and after success if a good player is on a team that can't win and their family moves which school would tell them they can't play and most of the whiners have transfers of thier own.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

midtenspurtfan; Only an idiot like you would boast about winning one of three. By the way, is Jackson Co having a good recruiting year? How many do you think your team would have won the last few years without their recruits?

Not very many.

they won 4 back to back aa state champs witout any and after success if a good player is on a team that can't win and their family moves which school would tell them they can't play and most of the whiners have transfers of thier own.

Are you saying there were No transfers on those teams?

time for the lions to kill the tigers for the 4th time this year!!

The Tigers have their ROAR back. I like that.

It's good for the District.

correction they DID after tonight they roar no more

Win or lose tonight i think it is awesome what Dekalb has accomplished! I also believe that the region champion will be decided in the 7:30 game tonight... :thumb:

WELL TONITE THE LADY TIGERS ARE READY AND FIRED UP FOR THIS GAME ITS HARD TO BEAT A TEAM 4 TIMES SO GET READY CANNON YALL ARE IN A FIGHT TONITE WIN OR LOSE THE LADY TIGERS KEEP YOUR HEAD UP BE PROUD WHAT YALL HAVE DONE THIS YEAR HAVE FAITH IM YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN I ALWAYS BE GOOD LUCK TONITE TIGERPRIDE BABY. :D:thumb::D:thumb:

Let me be the first to congratulate Upperman on behalf of the LA faithful. So, congratulations and good luck.

Livingston's three senior girls:

Last year was amazing to be a part of, and the "climb" was truly a test of strength and will power. This year, you three kept that same strength and will power and pushed your teammates to the brink every day and every game. For that, more than anything you ever accomplished, you will be missed.

5-Remember what I told you tonight. In my years of watching LA girls basketball. . .

32-COMPETITOR! Love the hustle plays you always made and the moments that you had when we always needed you.

40-Tough as nails. Beat and bang with the best of them and gave all you had every minute you ever played in the blue and white.

JS