region 4aa

swipper

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a region 4 person but, It's always good to see LA knocked out of it. (LA fans should take that as respect). Good luck Lady Bee's I hope our teams cross paths again. (but not until state)

Ok..Thanks i think. Im guessing you (Central) are thinking of a rematch with the Bees! The Bees would probably to like to repay yall with a loss that they aint forgot from a year ago. Good luck to you all down there. All that I have met from there are nice. :wacko:

"Ok..Thanks i think. Im guessing you (Central) are thinking of a rematch with the Bees! The Bees would probably to like to repay yall with a loss that they aint forgot from a year ago. Good luck to you all down there. All that I have met from there are nice. :wacko:

Yes. I am a Central fan. The Upperman fans were very classy when they came down last year. My gut feeling thinks we will beat Polk an will be hosting Cannon but you never know this time of year. Upperman didn't think they would be visiting us last year and neither did I.

Yes. I am a Central fan. The Upperman fans were very classy when they came down last year. My gut feeling thinks we will beat Polk an will be hosting Cannon but you never know this time of year. Upperman didn't think they would be visiting us last year and neither did I.

Who controls the thermostat in that gym? :roll:

Who controls the thermostat in that gym? ;)

haha I don't know but it was blazing last year all year. It's not been as bad this year. It will probably be an inferno for a packed sub-state game though. I just hope we are at home.