Memphis Regionals

JodyJoe

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will anyone be attending tonights regionals... Trader, Terop, Jody.... I am going to the Whitestation game. I will post updates through out the game... If you are attending the Melrose, Ridgeway, or Central game.... Please post updates.

I think that your White Station game will be a fun, high-scoring TRACK MEET!

-----------------------------------------------------------

My wife and I plan to go to either Southwind, or Ridgeway -- my daughter's school.

I'd much rather see the Southwind -- Central game, but -- of course, my wife and daughter would rather see Ridgeway.

I have no idea how this friendly, family tug-of-war is going to play out.... :flower:

Whichever game I attend....Unfortunately, I'll only be able to post some POST-GAME comments. Hopefully, somebody else will be kind enough to post updates. :flower:

Will anyone be attending tonights regionals... Trader, Terop, Jody.... I am going to the Whitestation game. I will post updates through out the game... If you are attending the Melrose, Ridgeway, or Central game.... Please post updates.

Sorry Nebuntyn but I will be going to the Tigers instead...I will be looking for those updates though..