Trouble brewing again at Grace Christian Academy?

JoeKnows

I'm sure somebody will just write a big check......and this will all go away. If you have enough money, most rules are just optional.

I'd like to see one person from Grace be big enough to own up to the truth.The religion they teach is not what they teach around here. Most of the church's in this area don't condone lying and cheating. The Wanamaker deal was wrong, the basketball player was crazy. Its untelling how much other junk they've pulled. Its a shame for the good honest people at their school ,and I'm sure most of them are. The athelethic department just went overboard.

I'm sure somebody will just write a big check......and this will all go away. If you have enough money, most rules are just optional.

I'd like to see one person from Grace be big enough to own up to the truth.The religion they teach is not what they teach around here. Most of the church's in this area don't condone lying and cheating. The Wanamaker deal was wrong, the basketball player was crazy. Its untelling how much other junk they've pulled. Its a shame for the good honest people at their school ,and I'm sure most of them are. The athelethic department just went overboard.

Think there is a conflict of interest when the AD and Basketball coach are one in the same :motorbike:

This is not God's work being done at Grace Christian Academy athletics. Not only do they not play by the rules (TSSAA), but their coaches and players don't show the true Christian spirit. I have witnessed, have heard numerous other accounts of the way the players and coaches have acted in football and basketball during the past several years.

This is not God's work being done at Grace Christian Academy athletics. Not only do they not play by the rules (TSSAA), but their coaches and players don't show the true Christian spirit. I have witnessed, have heard numerous other accounts of the way the players and coaches have acted in football and basketball during the past several years.

Please don't short-sell the fans! They take obnoxious to a new level. I haven't just heard this rumor, witnessed it repeatedly. :roflol:

Please don't short-sell the fans! They take obnoxious to a new level. I haven't just heard this rumor, witnessed it repeatedly. :cry:

I know who this is and you sir are more obnoxious than Grace could ever be. A wanna be coach. And by the way Catholic talking about anyone else cheating is a joke. I know of a football player whose parents lived in Johnson City and he lived in an apartment by himself in Knoxville and was taken very good care of. Glass houses have a way of cracking.

Please don't short-sell the fans! They take obnoxious to a new level. I haven't just heard this rumor, witnessed it repeatedly. :lol:

Agreed. Their fans are truly obnoxious. Not only were their fans obnoxious the entire game, at one game last year a parent went after a high school kid because he was excited and jumped up when their team hit a shot to put the game into overtime, which they ended up winning. They are the definition of classless.

Please don't short-sell the fans! They take obnoxious to a new level. I haven't just heard this rumor, witnessed it repeatedly. :lol:

Agreed. Their fans are truly obnoxious. Not only were their fans obnoxious the entire game, at one game last year a parent went after a high school kid because he was excited and jumped up when their team hit a shot to put the game into overtime, which they ended up winning. They are the definition of classless.

No you are the definition of classless. How about something new on this board; actually stating facts and not just like "Oh ya in this one game or that game this and that happened" Grace had one overtime game and that was Anderson county and yes it was a very intense game but I was there and dont know what you are talking about. Were you at least at the game?? I guess only your teams fans behave themselves all the time and conduct themselve with nothing but class. By the way who is your team any way.

I know who this is and you sir are more obnoxious than Grace could ever be. A wanna be coach. And by the way Catholic talking about anyone else cheating is a joke. I know of a football player whose parents lived in Johnson City and he lived in an apartment by himself in Knoxville and was taken very good care of. Glass houses have a way of cracking.

Talk about juggling partial facts. You are correct on some parts. He was a football player. Father lives in Kingsport. He at least legitimately moved in with family here his Sophomore year. Father bought a condo for him to live in as an investment during his Junior year. He has basically been on his own since he was 17. Didn't know it was against TSSAA rules to live on your own. Don't forget to mention kid was a honor student that won Catholic's top student award for overall citizenship. Let's see whose Glass House cracks first...