Tellico Plains 2010

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tellico is going to be pretty tough! If I remember right, they only lost two offensive linemen out of that bunch. The o'Dell kid is back, as well as the fullback and the croft kid. I don't think they have as much to worry about in rebuilding as Rockwood and the others in the district! I see really good things for them this fall!

I think Coach Trevor Hunt and his staff have done a great job of turning things around. It also helps to have some talented palyers. :lol:

+1 to rubble.

The district matches up well for them. Can only wait and see.

Since you mention it, how much of last years success would you say was because of the re-alignment?? Do you think Tellico would have done as well in your old region??

T Plains made some huge strides last season, with the returning players back, I've got a feeling they could make a good playoff run this season. The coach is doing a good job. Last year should have built a fire, got a feeling they will be even better this season.They still have a steep hill to climb to be among the best.

I think they would have done just as good, considering they played everyone but McMinn Central in that district and only lost to Polk. Continuity in the coaching staff is what has made the difference. The merry-go-round of coaches has finally stopped. Tellico's days of losing are finally gone it seems!

Actually Tellico only played 3 of the 8......but after glancing over results of last season i don't think it unreasonable to believe Tellico wouldn't have done just as well...........don't know the history of Tellico......but a coaching merry-go-round is never good for any program....nice turn around

Polk, Sweetwater, Sequoyah, and Meigs......and then Central.....who are the other 3 schools in that district? Anyway. Tellico has had talent most of the time since the 1994 season (12-2), they just couldn't find a coach that was dedicated tot he program like Hunt and his assistants. I think Tellico will be around as a team that can win for some time to come.

Polk, Sweetwater, Sequoyah, and Meigs......and then Central.....who are the other 3 schools in that district? Anyway. Tellico has had talent most of the time since the 1994 season (12-2), they just couldn't find a coach that was dedicated tot he program like Hunt and his assistants. I think Tellico will be around as a team that can win for some time to come.

I think our confusion is your thinking geographically.......Sweetwater was in region 2 2-A with us.....Tellico was in region 3 3-A along with Grundy Co.......Polk Co.......Howard.....Meigs Co....Sequoyah.......McMinn Central.....East ridge......and Notre Dame

I hope Tellico can keep up a level of competetiveness......even if we don't win it i like playing in a tough region/district

I think that TP is a perfect fit for the district. Everyone (except Grace, but we won't discuss them) are really even with tallent. It definately makes all the games more fun and exciting because you know both are gonna give their all. I think the three teams in the district to watch this year will be TP, Rockwood, and Harriman. Even if Grace hadn't had got caught (FINALLY), I really don't think they would have easily beaten TP or Rockwood this year. I hate how it's only April!