Chattanooga Soccer

reaction

Whats going on this pre season around Chatt? I have seen a few results on here about CCS. I will have to get in contact with my Boyd guys to see how they have been doing, may try and hit up a practice next week. Haven't heard anything about Ooltewah, Soddy, Hixson, etc. I know Boyd was suppose to play Bradley Central in a scrimmage this past Thursday, but I haven't heard anythign about it. They have some play day at Camp Jordan today maybe? They end the preseason playing Ooltewah in a scrimmage on March 11. MVM where are you at? :?:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to hit MVM up today for a Soddy scouting report but he ran like the Fabulous Freebirds after the scrimmage today. He was the center for my daughter's game. I think ND is going to surprise some people this year. They have a very favorable schedule which will hopefully prepare them well for regions.

I thought it was more like the Steve Miller Band..."Take the Money and Run"

CC you should have come out to the playday, There was alot of good soccer going on and some surprise teams. I predict that it is going to be a VERY interesting year for Chattanooga Soccer this year.

Whats going on this pre season around Chatt? I have seen a few results on here about CCS. I will have to get in contact with my Boyd guys to see how they have been doing, may try and hit up a practice next week. Haven't heard anything about Ooltewah, Soddy, Hixson, etc. I know Boyd was suppose to play Bradley Central in a scrimmage this past Thursday, but I haven't heard anythign about it. They have some play day at Camp Jordan today maybe? They end the preseason playing Ooltewah in a scrimmage on March 11. MVM where are you at? :?:

Reaction I missed the Cleveland vs Boyd match up. How did Boyd end up at the playday?

Wow these rankings are not even close to accurate. I don't know anything about the Baylors and McCallies but I know if you were at the Ooltewah playday Saturday you would make some changes to these rankings. First of all, its nearly impossible to make rankings before the season because you don't know who has lost what. Second of all in these scrimmages and playdays, the better teams use this time to try different things and move people around rather than to win so you also can't rank teams based on preseason results only. You have to be there and watch the teams play in person. And I know there will be some good competitive soccer in the Chattanooga area this season. And we won't be able to rank teams for another month. So watch some good scrimmages the nest few weeks and we'll worry about rankings when we have some regular season results.

HENCE THE START OF HIS POST:

"Here is my preseason for discussion purposes only:"

I saw ND play against East Hamilton Friday night (ND 3- EH 0)...Notre Dame only has 3 senior starters...(only four seniors total on the squad), ..Strong defense..but not sure how well they will be offensively this season..so we'll see...

I believe Notre Dame also beat Soddy Daisy last Wednesday....

D :?

I saw ND play against East Hamilton Friday night (ND 3- EH 0)...Notre Dame only has 3 senior starters...(only four seniors total on the squad), ..Strong defense..but not sure how well they will be offensively this season..so we'll see...

D :thumb:

Have you heard anything about the Brazilian kid playing on JV? He missed most of the preseason training so he had no shot to be on varsity. Just wondering if he has any skills.

ND did beat SD last Weds 1-0 I think. I left mid 2nd half, because it was freezing.

CC- Have you heard anything about the Brazilian kid playing on JV? He missed most of the preseason training so he had no shot to be on varsity. Just wondering if he has any skills.

My 'connection' (A.P.) says that the kid is not playing anymore ? And that in his opinion, being Brazilian didn't necessarily equal a soccer superstar..