State tournament tickets

GCPioneer

I know that the state tournament prices are 7 dollars for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and 10 dollars on Saturday. Is there a weeklong pass you can buy that will let you into all the games for the price of that 1 pass? If I remember correctly, there is, but I don't know if it's for coaches of schools only or if it has to be bought in advance. Can anyone verify that for me?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact the TSSAA.

I have one, been getting it for over 15 years. But since they now only have one session per day it's cheaper to buy tickets at the window. The difference is you would be getting a reserved seat. You can also purchase a parking pass which will get you into the first lot on Greenland Dr.

Contact the TSSAA.

I have one, been getting it for over 15 years. But since they now only have one session per day it's cheaper to buy tickets at the window. The difference is you would be getting a reserved seat. You can also purchase a parking pass which will get you into the first lot on Greenland Dr.

Last year at the guys state tournaments they cleared the gym out on Friday and made everyone leave and come back. I wasn't sure about the girls last year as I didn't watch the whole girls tournament last year, just the GC games. How much is the parking pass? I think parking in the regular parking lot is $5 or somewhere in that neighborhood. I appreciate this info!

I know that the state tournament prices are 7 dollars for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and 10 dollars on Saturday. Is there a weeklong pass you can buy that will let you into all the games for the price of that 1 pass? If I remember correctly, there is, but I don't know if it's for coaches of schools only or if it has to be bought in advance. Can anyone verify that for me?

Tickets are now $10.00 Wed. through Fri. and $12.00 on Sat.

Thanks for that bit of info as well. I haven't been keeping up with what the TSSAA has changed around etc. Looks like I'll be giving 52.00 (if we make it to championship) to the TSSAA to watch some basketball. How much are programs now, $20.00?

Thanks for that bit of info as well. I haven't been keeping up with what the TSSAA has changed around etc. Looks like I'll be giving 52.00 (if we make it to championship) to the TSSAA to watch some basketball. How much are programs now, $20.00?

Probably lol ! I didn't know they had gone up until I checked on the TSSAA website.

Probably lol ! I didn't know they had gone up until I checked on the TSSAA website.

Well, I think I've got my Math figured right (and it's not Gibson Co. Math, lol)..... If Gibson Co. can play 3 games and make it to the state championship, TSSAA will make approximately $100,000 off of our fans. That could atleast pay the referees for the games and the hour long meeting they had today at the Embassy Suites to draw the tournament bracket. :thumb: I sure hope that bowl that they drew the teams out of was made of chrystal!!!!!!! :thumb:

P.S...... This was just a joke.

Pioneer:

I am rooting for you guys all the way. Hoping everything is good there and Butler is still doing work before joining her former coach at UTM. Get at it.

Thanks man! Everything is going good here in GC thus far. Butler, Reedy, and Griffin will all be apart of the turnaround at UT-Martin. They're absolutely dominating right now at the high school level. These girls know nothing except to win and it's awesome getting to watch them play! Thanks for the support.