predictions on title game in single A

jcman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson County has a good team. I think most people in JC realize that there are

only good teams at the state tour. Having said that any team that has a bad start

or let down may lose. The team that plays together, prepares the best, and some

luck thrown in will take the gold ball. I am proud of JC and I think there will be no

losers there. They have already won, they are in the 2010 state tour. What they

have already accomplished for their respective schools, they are truly winners

now. God Bless all that participate.

Jackson County has a good team. I think most people in JC realize that there are

only good teams at the state tour. Having said that any team that has a bad start

luck thrown in will take the gold ball. I am proud of JC and I think there will be no

:thumb: Classy post,and all true.Everyone who follows high school BB knows that Jackson Co. is the heavy favorite here,have been all year,just as G.C. is in AA.That having been said when the ball is tossed in the air, the score will be 00-00."It does my heart good" to see fans like you wishing all the ladies well without being arrogant or boisterious.Let them lace-em-up and may the best team on that day decide who wins.CONGRATULATIONS to each team here,GOOD LUCK to all,and yes GOD BLESS ,especially to the great fans like you,for the example! :blush:

:D Classy post,and all true.Everyone who follows high school BB knows that Jackson Co. is the heavy favorite here,have been all year,just as G.C. is in AA.That having been said when the ball is tossed in the air, the score will be 00-00."It does my heart good" to see fans like you wishing all the ladies well without being arrogant or boisterious.Let them lace-em-up and may the best team on that day decide who wins.CONGRATULATIONS to each team here,GOOD LUCK to all,and yes GOD BLESS ,especially to the great fans like you,for the example! :D

Everyone from JC knows that nothing is given, it will all have to be earned. To be honest i don't think midten is from Jackson County or if they are then they have serious issues. I think its someone that is trying to make everyone dislike JC by being an idiot and putting down other programs. The true fans root our girls and boys on and are very supportive. We never put down any other school or the athletes that play the game. Everyone is 0-0 now and everyone is good at this level. Good luck to all and GO LADY BLUE DEVILS!

After Chatt A&S beat RBS by 36, yes 36 points, I would not count anyone out this year. RBS overcame a 15 point Clarkrange avantage to win by 2 and JC only beat them by 4 in the Region so I wouldn't overload my rear end if I was a certain knucklehead.

CSAS all the way! Go pats!

CSAS is a very good team and I defiantly wouldn't count them out. They beat my beloved Lady Lions yesterday. They caused us to make so many tournovers. They have a great defense. Scotts Hill took the lead going into the half but just couldn't hang on to it. Scotts Hill was up 32-28 and thats when CSAS went on 13-0 run to end the third. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS LEFT!!

CSAS is a very good team especially if you let them play their pace offense and do not switch up your game to challenge theirs.However I believe Moore co. is disiplined enough to change the game to their style and win a low scoring game. These quick fast run and gun teams can be their worst enemy if you can force them out of control.

Morre CO. girls played liked they wanted it more than any other school in Class A yesterday they got on the floor after losse balls played help side D better than anyone else yesterday I see them playing against JC in the Championship game.

Could not see how good JC was they played down to Coalfield level of play not as good as JC can play talked to one of the players parent and they said they just played well enough to win.

I don't know how it will pan out, but the ladies from CSAS were amazing on Wed. Some of the best individual athletes I've seen at this level. They were fast, had great body control, and technically sound defense. It was enjoyable to watch them play. Although they are great individual players, there isn't a lot of team offense, i.e. no set plays, just taking people to the hole. Don't know if they will be able to overcome some of the other teams, but phenomenal to watch. Congrats on a poised 1st appearance at Murphy Center. I can see how they beat a good RBS squad. Will be interesting to see if they can force tempo and how other teams adjust.