AA State Tourney

mcfan10

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for either Tyner or Howard to win it all. They are just too big, too quick and too well coached this year. Just ask York about Tyner... the score was worse than what Tyner did to their own district foes.

We played both Tyner and Maplewood and would have to pick Maplewood over Tyner. Maybe we caught Tyner on a bad day. Maplewood may surprise a few people next week.

I look for either Tyner or Howard to win it all. They are just too big, too quick and too well coached this year. Just ask York about Tyner... the score was worse than what Tyner did to their own district foes.

We played both Tyner and Maplewood and would have to pick Maplewood over Tyner. Maybe we caught Tyner on a bad day. Maplewood may surprise a few people next week.

Hey coach, what team are you associated with?

Wow what a field look at the teams and players in the field

2 time defending state champs

Fulton (29-2) with stud senior guard Jalen Steele back to defend against

The best team in the last decade in AA ball

Bolivar Central (29-4) with senior Guards Jay Murphy and Ricky Tisdale in the best backcourt in AA

The team that won the previous 2 AA titles before moving to AAA in 2008

Liberty Tech (26-8) led by A very Underrated senior post in Tarius Johnson(TJ) whos gna end up at either Georgia or Miss St.

Howard (26-4)&

Tyner Academy (24-6) too tough teams from the same district(6)that play hard

Maplewood (22-7) who has won like 15 of their last 16 games

and

Marshall County (26-5) with their junior stud Pg Kedren Johnson highly rated

Carter (23-10) with theri own junior stud in post Lester Wilson!

With the way i see Melrose easing along and winning AAA and i dnt know much about A ball this year

This is hands down the best field of all three classifications and this should be a good one!

Think about it the past 6 AA championships have come from (bolivar,Liberty, and Fulton) and All the Mr Basketball finalists are in the field with fulton's steele, Marshall county's Johnson, and Carter's Wilson.!!! I cant wiat to watch some BALL in the Boro next week! :lol:

Wow what a field look at the teams and players in the field

2 time defending state champs

Fulton (29-2) with stud senior guard Jalen Steele back to defend against

The best team in the last decade in AA ball

Bolivar Central (29-4) with senior Guards Jay Murphy and Ricky Tisdale in the best backcourt in AA

The team that won the previous 2 AA titles before moving to AAA in 2008

Liberty Tech (26-8) led by A very Underrated senior post in Tarius Johnson(TJ) whos gna end up at either Georgia or Miss St.

Howard (26-4)&

Tyner Academy (24-6) too tough teams from the same district(6)that play hard

Maplewood (22-7) who has won like 15 of their last 16 games

and

Marshall County (26-5) with their junior stud Pg Kedren Johnson highly rated

Carter (23-10) with theri own junior stud in post Lester Wilson!

With the way i see Melrose easing along and winning AAA and i dnt know much about A ball this year

This is hands down the best field of all three classifications and this should be a good one!

Think about it the past 6 AA championships have come from (bolivar,Liberty, and Fulton) and All the Mr Basketball finalists are in the field with fulton's steele, Marshall county's Johnson, and Carter's Wilson.!!! I cant wiat to watch some BALL in the Boro next week! :lol:

How is bolivar the best team in the last decade when fulton has won the last two in a row??

but i will agree this is a stout state tournament with alot of good teams

yeah they won one before chism came his senior year after transferring form jackson southside then won with him and willie kemp dominating! and the reason i said best teams of the past decasde is because they have them 2 back to back state titles in 2004 n 2005 and they went to the state tourney 7 times in the decade and made at least sub state almost every years of the ten year decade!

i did forget about bolivar winning back to back as well

i am wrong they had a stout team with chism and kemp

2007 Liberty Tech had the best "team"...their starting five made the all tournament team.....thats the only time that's been done in state tournament history. I expect Liberty to win it all this year....Book it!