AA State Tourney

mcfan10

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard and Tyner are both very, very good. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a Chattanooga homer. Tyner's post player has had several triple doubles with blocks this season. There's a reason he's going to UConn. Their guard play is very good and would be even better if their shooting guard hadn't gotten hurt. Howard is always well coached and will be a tough out for anybody. Don't sleep on these two Chattanooga teams or you will get beat. I can promise you that.

How many of you guys seen Tyner or Howard play?

T-mac I hear you say this every year about Howard and they lose at the tournament.... they have some good athletes....but I question the coaching and their will to win.......having said all that, your 2010 AA state champion announcement will go something like this......Representing district 14AA your 2010 state champions.......Liberty Tech Crusaders. Book it! will you be there to see this crowning? if so hit me up. I am not hard to find... I am 6ft1inch bald and i will sitting in the landing area. hope to see you soon.

Dude is cracking me up with this "BOOK IT" on every message board! LMAO

Liberty HAS BEEN beaten by Bolivar 3 times this season and last i checked they are in this field!

All i can say is this has the potential to be a great tourney "BOOK IT"

And im definitely gonna be there "BOOK THAT as well" lol

Liberty HAS BEEN beaten by Bolivar 3 times this season and last i checked they are in this field!

hahaha great post. I guess your boy has been listening to too much George Plaster. Book it. ha.

Lmao! You are alright with me, :D Book it! hit me up! email:[email protected] :D

Will indeed you seem like a big time basketball fan which is my breed! I love talking Basketball with people who know about Basketball!

Btw Liberty's Tarious Johnson(TJ as we know em) said on the phone last night He is going off in the tourney He's mad about being overlooked all the time and he gna take Jalen Steele's Cookie lol! Watch out Fulton and Whoever! I cant wait!

Tyner won't go far unless they can take their gym with them. Hotest gym I have ever been in. Them York boys weren't used to playing in that much heat. They were drained after the first period. Besides Stone beat them twice and they never made it past the region.

...Everybody was hot and your little "Lizards" couuldn't hang with the "RAMS"...it always amazes me when someone comes on here and tries to predict what a team can't do...get a life and get-over-it!!!

I don't know who will win the AA state crown, but I will say that it's an 8 team race and not 3. Every team that's there, deserves to be there. Regardless what me or any other fan thinks or has to say. Fans get on here and talk so much about their teams and don't know very much or anything at all about the other teams. I'm a Marshall County fan and will not talk stuff because regardless how much I talk, I'm not the one that'll be lacing up my shoes come next week. When it's all said and done, everybody that has their team winning, will be the same ones on here talking about how somebody had an off game, the court was too slippery, the refs made bad calls,etc. Every team that's in it, has a chance to win it. Good luck to everyone, especially Marshall County. Go Tigers!!!! :thumb:

Will indeed you seem like a big time basketball fan which is my breed! I love talking Basketball with people who know about Basketball!

Btw Liberty's Tarious Johnson(TJ as we know em) said on the phone last night He is going off in the tourney He's mad about being overlooked all the time and he gna take Jalen Steele's Cookie lol! Watch out Fulton and Whoever! I cant wait!

That's what I am talking about....That's my guy.....I love his game.....and my daughter graduated from Liberty in 2009...That helps.....I do know my bball, I follow all bball.....I am from Indiana I can't help it... :thumb: Don't forget to hit me up.