AA State Tourney

mcfan10

You can throw all the rankings out the window at this point. Everyone has a right to root for his/her team, but to be on here saying who will beat who is ridiculous. Surely somebody's going to be right, because 1 team will win it, but you know what? 7 teams are gonna lose, so come next Saturday night you'll be hearing "See what had happened was....". The games will be played on the court and not on this message board. Everybody constantly talks about how good their team is, but couldn't tell you what anybody else has. Every team that's going to the Boro wants to win, and has a chance to win. Who ever wins it, deserves it, because at this stage there are no upsets. Every team that got there, didn't get there by luck. I don't know enough about all the teams that will be playing, so I'd be a fool to say who Marshall County could beat. I don't know how Marshall County will do next week, but if we could beat Creek Wood and Spring Hill 3 times, we can play with anybody. I don't think there's very many teams in AA as big as Creek Wood was. Marshall County has adjusted to every team they've played thus far, and I don't see that changing any next week. However, does that mean they'll win? Don't know, but we'll find out shortly. Go Marshall County Tigers!!!

I wouldn't judge by beating Spring Hill and Creekwood.....Wow! But you lost to Lincoln and Tullahoma....ok! I follow all bball...West Tn has dominated AA that's a fact. As a matter of fact, the last time Marshall County made it to the Boro...they were defeated by Ridgeway out of Memphis...Ridgeway has since moved to AAA and won Two more state championships. The best team outside of West Tn, is Fulton. Creekwood is big, but their not athletic...realignment is the best thing for Marshall County....because they dont have to play the west for substate. You are suppose to be behind your team, but the facts don't lie. The only chance Marshall County has to get past the first round at the Boro is...if they don't pull Liberty, Bolivar or Fulton. single A anybody can win....But I pick Humboldt. AAA, it's a wrap Whitestation vs. Melrose in the final. MC 1992, Middle TN has football and girls basketball....oops wait a minute, you will not get girls basketball this year...that will come west as well. I don't know what to tell you, but if you follow basketball you should know the truth. The two teams Liberty played in Middle TN, Siegel AAA they defeated and Overton, they blasted. :cry: Let the games begin.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can throw all the rankings out the window at this point. Everyone has a right to root for his/her team, but to be on here saying who will beat who is ridiculous. Surely somebody's going to be right, because 1 team will win it, but you know what? 7 teams are gonna lose, so come next Saturday night you'll be hearing "See what had happened was....". The games will be played on the court and not on this message board. Everybody constantly talks about how good their team is, but couldn't tell you what anybody else has. Every team that's going to the Boro wants to win, and has a chance to win. Who ever wins it, deserves it, because at this stage there are no upsets. Every team that got there, didn't get there by luck. I don't know enough about all the teams that will be playing, so I'd be a fool to say who Marshall County could beat. I don't know how Marshall County will do next week, but if we could beat Creek Wood and Spring Hill 3 times, we can play with anybody. I don't think there's very many teams in AA as big as Creek Wood was. Marshall County has adjusted to every team they've played thus far, and I don't see that changing any next week. However, does that mean they'll win? Don't know, but we'll find out shortly. Go Marshall County Tigers!!!

Creekwood was big, but there big men had no game compared to Maplewood. Maplewood man handled SH in the sub-state. They were a lot bigger than Creekwood. Faster and Stronger. Creekwood would get beat by anyone of these 8 teams by 10-20 points easily. Trust me MC fan, I was the same way until I saw Maplewood! That robert wade guy dunked on us like 7 times and they were beastly dunks. Now SH did offset there size with shooting. Maplewoods coach said SH was the best shooting team they came across and yall beat us 3 times this year. We shot great against them but there size and speed broke us. with that being said, MC will match up well with these teams. Ive seen MC a few times this year and they are capable of making a run but yall will have to play as good as yall played against us in the region championship, because when MC plays like that, they can run with anyone.

Maplewood is probably the best team thats not from west tn and wade is a freak but a team from west tn will win it all this year and if Bolivar and Liberty play each other, all I have to say is that it is hard to beat a team 4 times in one year. Good luck to everyone! I cant wait until next wednesday.

are you crazy...

what sport are you even talking about

fulton has won the last two state championships and has the best player in the state in AA on thier team, now idk what would make anyone believe that maplewood is better than fulton

or tyner matter of fact

Fulton is bringin back a 3peat!!!!

GO FALCONS!

ok guys, calm down! Im sorry for having an opinion. Truth is I havent seen any of these other teams play. I said they were probably the best, I didnt say they WERE hands down the best. How about I say the best in Middle TN? Im not trying to offend anyone. Being in middle TN we dont see as good of competition as yall do im sure. But to be fair, have anyone even seen Maplewood? if so and you still think they cant compare then ok! I will believe you! But to bash my opinion is ridiculous. I didnt take anything away from your teams with my statement. They might 3 peat, who knows? Yall dont worry because Maplewood is not going to win state, Im just saying they MAY suprise some people so get off my back.

Lol I guess my point was this...who won the last Bolivar vs. Howard game

And who talks about second place....again what is your point? Has Howard had a runner up ball? i will answer that....Uh no! Did Howard get a Championship ball......Uh No!....You know that means T-mac, know one talks about Howard until you come on here at tournament time every year. I know I know...Reggie White graduated from Howard.

Nebuntyn, you always claim to follow basketball, so I'll assume you're at all the games? Think not! You follow bball just like most people, online and in the newspaper. If you followed bball so much, you would've known that Marshall beat the brakes off Lincoln Co. and Tullahoma the second time around. If you followed bball you would've known that Marshall had 3 starters(Perryman,Anderson,Peterson) that came from football late. Marshall had no chemistry when the season first started. As of right now, I'll no longer reply to haters that don't know what they're talking about. So stick to teams that you've seen play more than once, and stop basing your opinion on what you read in the paper and online about teams you haven't seen play. Go Marshall Co. and good luck to all the teams!

Nebuntyn, you always claim to follow basketball, so I'll assume you're at all the games? Think not! You follow bball just like most people, online and in the newspaper. If you followed bball so much, you would've known that Marshall beat the brakes off Lincoln Co. and Tullahoma the second time around. If you followed bball you would've known that Marshall had 3 starters(Perryman,Anderson,Peterson) that came from football late. Marshall had no chemistry when the season first started. As of right now, I'll no longer reply to haters that don't know what they're talking about. So stick to teams that you've seen play more than once, and stop basing your opinion on what you read in the paper and online about teams you haven't seen play. Go Marshall Co. and good luck to all the teams!

The Boro will tell the story.....All flaws will be exposed.....you know where the best bball is played, but your pride will not let you admit it. 3 team race.....Period.

Lol he's angry!!! I know I'm saying a lot of crazy stuff..just showing you how u sound by saying its only a 3way race...and like many people have said...people get on here and bragg on the teams they like...Howard fans don't Blog!!! So u won't hear about Howard in these threads... And congrats I can't believe you heard about Reggie White...he isn't the only HustlinTiger to go pro though...just the only Hall Of Famer...who won the last Howard Vs. Bolivar game? And come to 2500 S. Market and see our trophy case cause you have no idea what Howard has won..

Lol he's angry!!! I know I'm saying a lot of crazy stuff..just showing you how u sound by saying its only a 3way race...and like many people have said...people get on here and bragg on the teams they like...Howard fans don't Blog!!! So u won't hear about Howard in these threads... And congrats I can't believe you heard about Reggie White...he isn't the only HustlinTiger to go pro though...just the only Hall Of Famer...who won the last Howard Vs. Bolivar game? And come to 2500 S. Market and see our trophy case cause you have no idea what Howard has won..

I have a friend that was born and raised in Chatt town, and her mother was a teacher, her best friends mother taught Reggie White at Howard....I always know more than my geographic location...good talking to you brother. Will you be in the Boro?

Oh mos def...or atleast I'm planning on it...I'm actually going because I wanna see Howard play Fulton..hope I get to see that matchup...I've been wanting to see that one for about four years now

I would love to see Howard play. Wish it were closer to here. My fondest memory this year is Howard's #3 making a bad ally-oop pass to #5 and #5 reaching back and slamming it home at Howard when we played them at their location. Could not help but stand up and clap, even though they did it to my boys. Howard looks more like a Junior college team instead of a high school team. They are tough!