AA State Tourney

mcfan10

t-mac be for real 1st you think Tyner going to the championship game........ with bolivar or fulton as their next opponent IF THEY WIN THEIR first game...... ummm not gonna happen.. and 2nd you say Howard going to whup lil LIBERTY...hahaha is all ima say.... we need to give u a Breathalyzer test cuz your definitely under the influence!!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...All of these 1st round games will be interesting...nothing is a lock for either team...we take one step at a time and I don't try to convince others how the Gold Ball is already our property(like some folk on here :lol: )...let the games begin!!!

...Get off the track...The "RamTrain" is coming :thumb:

CHOO!! CHOO!! LOL!! Not been able to agree much this season, but TRF I am looking for Tyner to make a good showing!!

Maplewood is probably the best team thats not from west tn and wade is a freak but a team from west tn will win it all this year and if Bolivar and Liberty play each other, all I have to say is that it is hard to beat a team 4 times in one year. Good luck to everyone! I cant wait until next wednesday.

Are you serious?? I can proudly say that my Falcons are better than Maplewood. Fulton doesn't just have one player to check, they have 3 and 4 on a good night. Steele, Boyd, and Campbell are the best trio in the state. No one can check all 3 of them.

How is that working out for you? Everyone wanted to harass me because of my statement about Maplewood. Now there is 2 middle tn teams and 2 west tn teams in the final four. Maplewood may win it all. No one can stop Wade. If any of you watched the games you would know. No one can check wade, jaleel, and fred lee. For once, the Golden Ball might be in Middle tn. Dont be suprised if Marshall beats Bolivar either. Tomorrows games will be exciting!

Maplewood is probably the best team thats not from west tn and wade is a freak but a team from west tn will win it all this year and if Bolivar and Liberty play each other, all I have to say is that it is hard to beat a team 4 times in one year. Good luck to everyone! I cant wait until next wednesday.

are you crazy...

what sport are you even talking about

fulton has won the last two state championships and has the best player in the state in AA on thier team, now idk what would make anyone believe that maplewood is better than fulton

or tyner matter of fact

Fulton is bringin back a 3peat!!!!

GO FALCONS!

I sure hope you watched the games yesterday and today. Tyner? really? LOL just to prove my point, 2 Middle TN teams and two west TN teams are in the final. Marshall beat Tyner man! They have a good chance on beating Bolivar too. Good luck to the remaining teams! ecspecially Maplewood and Marshall since yall are in my teams region and Marshall is in our district. Kedren is going to go off tomorrow. So is wade, Jaleel, and Fred lee. Maplewood may win it all. But we never know in these stages. yall that were in attendance have to admit that Maplewood is solid.

The 2a state championship will be an all west tennessee affair

Now see, that is a fair assessment and im not going to argue with that. That could very well happen. My original statement was that maplewood was the best team not from west TN, and everyone made fun of me but now there is no east teams in it. tomorrows games will be very good though. This is how blogging should be. Not a bunch of people downing every team thats not theirs. Good luck to all the players tomorrow. I believe it will be Bolivar and Maplewood but you never know thats why they play the games.