Congrats Columbia Central!!!

BasketballFan44

Just wanted to give Columbia some love, this is a game that really worried me with the high power and quick pace that Cleveland brung to the table, but Columbia mad adjustments and went out and play basketball. If you would have told me Columbia would be without English and Parks with almost 3 min left in the game and WIN, I would have laughed, but everyone else stepped up and played big! Congrats to you all and rep the District 8AAA well in the state!

I just want to give English some love also. This young man is putting columbia on his back and it looks like his team is now coming together. He's averaging 18pts 6assists and a few steals in tournament action great production from a senior leader, and I mean leader. Teams should look out for him and this Columbia bunch, looking forward to watching them at MTSU.

One and done. Luckily for Columbia the Chattanooga area was terrible this year.

ballsman....you can't say that this deep into a tournment of the caliber of these elite 8. Anyone of the teams left can pull it out. your odds are a bit better than 12 percent stat wise. 50% of the teams will be "one and done" you don't even know the bracket yet. Wait until Saturday before you walk out on that limb with the saw

One and done. Luckily for Columbia the Chattanooga area was terrible this year.

You could say the same about Siegel. Show some grace man. Congrats to Columbia, nice to see em make it back to the dance..........

We could say the same about you...you haven't given Siegel respect all yr ....even now you hate!!! But enjoy the games from the stands!! Go Siegel!!! :thumb:

What about those Lions!!!! Columbia Central Lions have two teams, one that showed up Monday and the one that showed up in the Region Final. Lions may be out after one game but at least they made it to Murfreesboro. Looking at the other teams, this looks to be a great tournament. The Lions have had several tough opponents and even tougher refs but here they are going to Murfreesboro and at this time of the season that is all that matters.

Columbia has surprised a lot of people with their post season run, but they have stepped up in the big games when they needed to. English has stepped up big time, as has Parks and both seem to be good kids as well. They are as athletic as any team east of of Memphis. Cleveland is a tough place to go win any time, any year.

Good Luck to the Lions at the big dance.

Congrats to Columbia. They have had a great year. I also want to say Congrats to Siegel on making it. What about Lawrence Co. lost by one in OT to Siegel and beat Columbia twice this year... Would've loved to have seen three reigion 4AAA teams in the state but not all dreams come true. Good luck guys and enjoy for this may be your last DANCE.