11 yr old 6th grade point guard looking for AAU team

I have an 11 yr old in 6th grade that would really like to continue playing basketball through the summer. Gave up baseball to play basketball. There are no teams in our area. Looking for something in Nashville or north of Nashville. Has played since 2nd grade and is a good point guard. :thumb: To contact us, call 615-945-7300.

• 4 weeks later...

Interested if you find anything out about travel teams in the area north of Nashville. I will be new to Clarksville this summer, looking for a competitive 6th grade team. If I can't find, I plan on putting a travel team together. I have coached my sons AAU team the past 2 years in central Michigan. Not sure what its like in northern TN.

Matt

mattdodge-What school will your son be attending in Clarksville, have you guys decided? Theres really no teams in the Clarksville area (which is surprising considering clarksville always has teams at every age group) this year for the 6th/7th graders. I'm working on a few things on that age group.