IMAC Scoreboard

SHS1

I think everyone in the league postponed their games except for Morristown East and Cocke County. East won 11-6. First four innnings the sun was shining then had about a 45 minute rain delay in top of the 5th. It was tied 4-4 when the rain hit and East wound up winning 11-6 after the rain stopped.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I would give the IMAC to the Bears yet. M East has only 3 losses with 2 games left against M West and Sevier still has Jeff County left at Jeff County and Seymour still has a game against M West on Monday. Tournament will be very interesting. Jeff County beat Crockett 8 to 7 on Wednesday night and then beat M West 23 to 3 at West last night. I also know Jeff is looking forward to Sevier coming to their place Monday. Jeff is going to finish 6th regardless of outcome but I know Jeff has played the last couple of games like they are capable of.

I don't think I would give the IMAC to the Bears yet. M East has only 3 losses with 2 games left against M West and Sevier still has Jeff County left at Jeff County and Seymour still has a game against M West on Monday. Tournament will be very interesting. Jeff County beat Crockett 8 to 7 on Wednesday night and then beat M West 23 to 3 at West last night. I also know Jeff is looking forward to Sevier coming to their place Monday. Jeff is going to finish 6th regardless of outcome but I know Jeff has played the last couple of games like they are capable of.

Do you know when East plays West?

Congrats Sevier County and to you Solo-Man 2. Do you know the format for playoffs yet? It looks like SD wil finish 5th, but after a mid season slump the Kees have responded with 8 straight with wins over Cocke County and Cherokee twice, and quality wins over Mo West, Webb, Heritage, and today Science Hill (see Big 8 thread). I hope we have got hot at the right time to make a good run in the state. GOOO! KEEEESSS!

Thanks Kees! I have been told that the tourney is supposed to be a true tourney, not pool play, but there will be a coaches meeting next week to make final preparations.

1vs8, 4vs5, @#1 seeds field

2vs7, 3vs6, @ #2 seeds field

Seymour beat Science Hill also...Congrats SHS1 2 big wins for the IMAC against the #1 seed from region 1!!!

I think this is the way the brackets were in 4AAA....

1 vs 8 (G1)

WG1 vs WG2 (G5)

4 vs 5 (G2)

WG5 vs WG6 (G7)

WG7 vs WG13, 2nd if nec

2 vs 7 (G3)

WG3 vs WG4 (G6)

3 vs 6 (G4)

LG1 vs LG2 (G8)

WG8 vs LG6 (G10)

WG10 vs WG11 (G12)

LG3 vs LG4 (G9) WG12 vs LG7 (G13)

WG9 vs LG5 (G11)

See what you all think, pool play limits to just those 4 teams where this allows 2 teams that may get hot out of the same pool to both make it. If you have a dominate team, teams may not try their best to avoid the dominate team's pool.

Of course we don't have that problem this year, but it could happen in the future.